Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else want some panQuakes for dinner?

The Peytonator

The dude is a beast. He was blocking two guys at the same time a lot of times effortlessly. He's just a beast, I saw him block a guys with his left should while blocking another guy with his right hand. Took them both completely out. 

I always look for the pancake. But dude can stonewall multiple guys at a time and look like he's just hanging out. Fricken love it. Moves great for his size also. Just makes everyone on the field look small. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Caffrey said:

He should have been 1st team All-Pro, not 2nd team.  Being a copy cat league, he may change how teams approach rebuilding.  If there are any good OG's in the draft, they may get drafted a little higher thanks to Q. Nelson.

Who said he was 2nd team All Pro?

On 12/30/2018 at 11:37 PM, Trace Pyott said:

My god he’s kinda ripped too for a huge man of his size. I always thought he was mostly fat but the dude is pretty ripped for a 300lber. Now I see why he mauls people the way he does.  

He's not like that right now. A lot of players (besides Kelvin Benjamin) tend to slim down during the off-season before they pack on the pounds again for training camp etc. Still, a guy that big even in the photo should not be that cut. He's just a genetic freak 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Who said he was 2nd team All Pro?

Hes 2nd team in PFF. The official all pro teams haven't been announced yet.

8 minutes ago, Calmack said:

He's not like that right now. A lot of players (besides Kelvin Benjamin) tend to slim down during the off-season before they pack on the pounds again for training camp etc. Still, a guy that big even in the photo should not be that cut. He's just a genetic freak 

Hes 2nd team in PFF. The official all pro teams haven't been announced yet.

That's what I'm saying who cares about theirs it's not important lol