Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Chappell Twitter - Colts Terminate Contracts Of Brackett, Clark, Bullitt And Addai (Merge)

chad72

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow well do we now have the money to go out and get a Carl Nicks or Ben Grubbs to help this OL? After all these cuts and probably trading Freeney, we should have plenty of room for the coming offseasons to get some studs if we wanted. This is exciting!

WOW!!!!! Never thought that would happen. I guess Irsay meant it when he said "rebuilding," and now I fully understand why Manning was let go.

Undecidedfrog or FJC, can you give us an update on our salary cap spending for 2012-2014 now? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure Indy is appealing to FAs right now.

Do we have a choice? LOL :)

Just throw your money at a few, make it rain baby, make it rain!!! :)

Well, Grigson and Pagano better have something to show for it in 2-3 years. I am cautiously optimistic given Grigson's rain man reputation in evaluating talent. But managing cap and people along with evaluating talent is what he will have to show he can come out on top in a few years.

Maybe we wont tolerate terrible secondary play or tackling anymore, and there will be more accountability.

But then, I am worried the new regime may be too trigger happy and not allow players to develop if they have a tendency to use the broom instead of a brush.

Anybody else feel sorry for Mathis like I do? Poor guy gets paid, and now will probably have a rough couple years ahead. He'll be out of his prime by time this contract is up. It would suck watching all your buddies drop like flies.