Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Bills Prediction

MPStack

14 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Did you not read the whole sentence?

*sigh*  Okay, let me rephrase this since I guess I need to be exactly precise in my wording.  I don't think a game where an errant snap gets kicked out of the back of the end zone is as close to an error-free game as you can get.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, I’ve got my eyes on Tampa and Hicks, but it always seems like teams trade up to get those fallers at the beginning of Day 3.  Too much time for GMs to notice the slide.  Realistically, I like a trio of RBs for this pick - Guerendo, Tracy, or Wright.  Also, I didn’t have any CBs I liked for us after Melton, but I don’t think DJ James would be the worst addition to the corps.  And finally, I’m sure Ballard likes Goncalves for the role I wanted him, but I hold on to a slim hope that McCormick could be our 4th rounder.  My 3rd day mock:   4) DJ James, CB, Auburn 5) Jaylon Carlies, LB, Missouri 5) Trey Taylor, S, Air Force 5) Kimani Vidal, RB, Troy 7) Some small-school, athletic OT
    • Not sure how many on day 3 today will make the team but we will see. Daniel Jeremiah just said this is a pretty weak day 3 of the draft. But maybe we will get some PS squad players. 
    • this is a great interview from one of the greats max crosby. Some really good insight on Latu!
    • On my list of 7 preferred players I would’ve been happy with the Colts getting with their round pick, 2 were CBs, 5 were not.  I wanted a WR more than a CB.  When coming up with preferred 7 list, I had not considered that the Colts would hold the first pick in the drafting of defensive players.  Thus, I am excited for the DE. Because of the way the draft fell, BPA rightfully trumped what I perceived as need, in that first round slot.
    • It really doesn't have any credibility with me tbh. I had him as a 4th round guy with the risk, and a 3rd round guy if fully healthy that can play 4 out of the 5 positions. I'm aware of this site, I generally never use it. Just shocked how much it bashes Goncalves. 
  • Members

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,776

• Nadine

Nadine 8,127

Administrators
    • KB

KB 1,118

• il vecchio

il vecchio 134

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,310