Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Path to 53 (Colts Roster Cuts Thread)

TKnight24

14 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Dude your grasping a straws and old straws at that. You nor I were in the room with them. We don't know who lobbied for who. Grigson sucked glad hes gone, A coach might look at some tape and say he looks ok. Grigson a good talent scout nope. 

Yes we do.  We know that CP pounded the table for Green.

So you assume that when CP went to FSU to work out Werner, that he didn't like Werner and RG used his authority to override him.  And that choosing him over Xavier Rhodes didn't include CPs input either.?

You would have to believe that that RG would trust his own judgment about what players would be a better fit for the defense than CP, even though he just hired CP from the successful BALT defense in which he worked in for several years.

BTW, aren't all the roster releases about to be released to the press?

13 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Dude your grasping a straws and old straws at that. You nor I were in the room with them. We don't know who lobbied for who. Grigson sucked glad hes gone, A coach might look at some tape and say he looks ok. Grigson a good talent scout nope. 

Respectfully, can you take this % somewhere else? Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Yes we do.  We know that CP pounded the table for Green.

So you assume that when CP went to FSU to work out Werner, that he didn't like Werner and RG used his authority to override him.  And that choosing him over Xavier Rhodes didn't include CPs input either.?

You would have to believe that that RG would trust his own judgment about what players would be a better fit for the defense than CP, even though he just hired CP from the succesful BALT defense in which he worked in for several years.

That's some unreasonable extreme hate for RG going on there.

RG did and would, thats why hes gone!

I know I predicted Simon will get traded/waived when we heard we are changing schemes but damn... after training camp and pre-season I thought for sure he's staying. This makes very little sense if we want to maximize wins this season. I guess Ballard knows we are not good enough this season so priority will be the future(getting playing time to the young pass-rushers and developing them, getting even more $ for future free agency - we save 3M by cutting him)... 

This one was definitely a stunner. 

• Like 1