Chris Hinton

Bill Brooks

Eric Dickerson

John Harbaugh

Marshall Faulk

Ken Dilger

Jeff Saturday

Nah, it didn't take long.

I am sure if I looked harder I could find more but these are off the top of my head. 

Can't really say Jeff Saturday

He wasn't great in '99

On 24/03/2018 at 12:11 AM, King Colt said:

The choices are a joke. Hall of Famers omitted is one example. Why not add Curtis Painter to the list? 

Curtis could well have been one of the best QB's to take the field in Indy. 

He was a great role player 

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, coltsfansince65 said:

I get what you're saying but......It does say "favorite" Colts not greatest. Now if you're vote was for Curtis Painter I hope you selected "other."

^^classic^^ response.  Nicely submitted at the right time. Your timing is impeccable. :D

• Thanks 2

On 3/23/2018 at 7:39 PM, #12. said:

A few things:   98% of the fans here are Indy era fans.  Further, when it comes to the Colts, there is little difference between 2000 and 1973.  Let's name every Colt great from '73-'00 who was overlooked.  It won't take long.

98%??????????????  I guess I am a 2 percenter??????????????  And proud to be one!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 7:39 PM, #12. said:

A few things:   98% of the fans here are Indy era fans.  Further, when it comes to the Colts, there is little difference between 2000 and 1973.  Let's name every Colt great from '73-'00 who was overlooked.  It won't take long.

As a proud 2%er I'll chime in with..........................Bubba Smith.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was watching a video of Manning's TD passes yesterday and was reminded of another of my all-time favorite Colts -- Marcus Pollard.  The dude caught 35 TD passes from Peyton and I remember him as an energetic player and seemed to be a real great teammate and locker room presence.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:29 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I voted other for Bert Jones.

Freeny & Dickerson high on my list too.

What and arm he was reckless loved those teams of the mid to late 70 the sack pack we just could never get past Steelers and Raiders some things never change 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, colts8718 said:

What and arm he was reckless loved those teams of the mid to late 70 the sack pack we just could never get past Steelers and Raiders some things never change 

I try to avoid Belichick too much in the Colts forum but what he said about Bert Jones still sticks in my mind.

As we all know BB has been around a few great QBs in his career but said Bert was the best pure passer he has ever seen. Maybe that's not his exact words but that was his intent. Pretty high praise from anyone of his knowledge.

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I try to avoid Belichick too much in the Colts forum but what he said about Bert Jones still sticks in my mind.

As we all know BB has been around a few great QBs in his career but said Bert was the best pure passer he has ever seen. Maybe that's not his exact words but that was his intent. Pretty high praise from anyone of his knowledge.

I remember Belichick saying that Bert could throw through the goal post kneeling at the 50 yard line but his reckless nature cost him. He is still my #1