Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC coaches

AlanNC

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that matters is that they are old buddies of our GM, the same guy who was sleep walking all last Summer instead of finding a competent backup QB. Then watch him pass over all best available QBs in the 2018 draft as we prepare for another season with a badly damaged QB.

Just now, azcolt said:

All that matters is that they are old buddies of our GM, the same guy who was sleep walking all last Summer instead of finding a competent backup QB. Then watch him pass over all best available QBs in the 2018 draft as we prepare for another season with a sore armed QB.

Oh good freaking Gawd....... :hairout:

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Oh good freaking Gawd....... :hairout:

The GM had as thin a resume as these two assistant coaches, so it makes sense he'd want one of them. Heaven forbid if he hired someone more qualified than he is like a Gruden or Harbaugh.

34 minutes ago, AlanNC said:

What is so interesting about any of KC coaches?  The o-line is just average and the play calling is not great.  Toub or Nagy don’t impress me that much.

30 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

You wouldn't be basing your opinion off of this one game would you?

Also they are a playoff team. Good coaching is a part of that.

One and done playoff team and not good coaching.

23 minutes ago, azcolt said:

The GM had as thin a resume as these two assistant coaches, so it makes sense he'd want one of them. Heaven forbid if he hired someone more qualified than he is like a Gruden or Harbaugh.

Who would you have hired..... 

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Funny how quickly the tune changed on this forum regarding Nagy after the first half.  No offense in the the second half leads to another K.C. loss in the playoffs after jumping out to a big league.  Should be an interesting interview tomorrow. 

Yeah, Baby

30 minutes ago, azcolt said:

All that matters is that they are old buddies of our GM, the same guy who was sleep walking all last Summer instead of finding a competent backup QB. Then watch him pass over all best available QBs in the 2018 draft as we prepare for another season with a badly damaged QB.

Any team with a good enough backup qb that your team is the same when he starts.... doesnt have a good enough starting QB.   

There was absolutely no one that Ballard could have signed or drafted that could have made the Colts a playoff team.

PS:  You are in the lead for the worst post of 2018

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Any team with a good enough backup qb that your team is the same when he starts.... doesnt have a good enough starting QB.   

There was absolutely no one that Ballard could have signed or drafted that could have made the Colts a playoff team.

No one saw a playoff team without Luck, but does that mean the GM was right to sit on his thumbs all Summer? Even if he had traded for Brissett in the Summer, we'd have had a chance of a winning record. PS Like you are the expert on the quality of posts.

47 minutes ago, AlanNC said:

What is so interesting about any of KC coaches?  The o-line is just average and the play calling is not great.  Toub or Nagy don’t impress me that much.

Finally a voice of reason..they are Ballard's buddies i guess...smh

2 minutes ago, Buddy Lee said:

Maybe Ballard should cancel the interview with Nagy and bring Shurmer in instead? Kidding of course, but I have liked Shurmer better all along.

I don't understand why the Colts aren't at least bringing him in.  I also wonder why they haven't been interested thus far in interviewing Frank Reich. 

37 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Gruden is gone,  Harbaugh would have us in SB in 2yrs..

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If he had gotyen garoplo we might be a playoff team

3 minutes ago, azcolt said:

No one saw a playoff team without Luck, but does that mean the GM was right to sit on his thumbs all Summer? Even if he had traded for Brissett in the Summer, we'd have had a chance of a winning record. PS Like you are the expert on the quality of posts.

Ok... who should ballard have added to the roster to be the starting QB this year?   Let me know who we could have signed/traded for that would have the Colts in a better position than they are right now.

PS: I have higher reputation than you.  therefore i hold higher rank on the quality post experts list.  sorry

The Chiefs' loss at least should end the interviews farce. Ballard is now free to sign one of his buddies and stop wasting the time of other candidates . Either one should come cheap, which will please Jimmy's pen. He might even be able to get Reid in a few days.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Ok... who should ballard have added to the roster to be the starting QB this year?   Let me know who we could have signed/traded for that would have the Colts in a better position than they are right now.

PS: I have higher reputation than you.  therefore i hold higher rank on the quality post experts list.  sorry

Jimmy G could have made us a playoff team, as a poster told you above.

PS Oh swell, you have a higher reputation. We'll, I gave up weed years ago so it's not really a contest. 

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

The Chiefs' loss at least should end the interviews farce. Ballard is now free to sign one of his buddies and stop wasting the time of other candidates . Either one should come cheap, which will please Jimmy's pen. He might even be able to get Reid in a few days.

I really hope he's giving due consideration to candidates not associated with the Bears or Chefs. Not saying they are bad candidates but that playoff choking karma I don't want any part of.  

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If he had gotyen garoplo we might be a playoff team

1.  I don't think we would have made the playoffs even with JG but maybe, just maybe lol

2.  I still 100% believe Andrew Luck is our man at QB and will have his best career season next year.  It would not make sense to heavily invest cap space in 2 QBs.  Not to mention the 1st rounder and more it would have taken to get him in the off season