Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

There is a lack of great qbs in the NFL...the few we have unfortunately don’t have supporting casts. When Tom and Ben and Philip are gone we won’t have much left....the game has been changed so much to focus on qb play and it will suffer when that qb play goes....it’s awful to watch honestly.

I kind of like it.

Too much focus on QBs these days.

Awful Bortles is carried again by his team again. In case you guys are wondering, you can put money on New Orleans winning tonight, because for the past two playoffs, nearly every single game has gone the opposite way than I wanted it to.

1 minute ago, Derakynn said:

Awful Bortles is carried again by his team again. In case you guys are wondering, you can put money on New Orleans winning tonight, because for the past two playoffs, nearly every single game has gone the opposite way than I wanted it to.

Bree’s is 4-0 at home in playoffs....I’d say they win too unless Cam can run his way to a win.

13 minutes ago, dgambill said:

There is a lack of great qbs in the NFL...the few we have unfortunately don’t have supporting casts. When Tom and Ben and Philip are gone we won’t have much left....the game has been changed so much to focus on qb play and it will suffer when that qb play goes....it’s awful to watch honestly.

That is a pretty negative way to look at things. Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford and Wison are still around. Jimmy G, Watson, Wentz and Goff look promising. I still believe Luck will resume his career and be great. Carr, Newton and Cousins are pretty good. So, no, it is not as bleak as you portray it. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

and they didnt have to use that last time  out...

////The 2:00 warning would have stopped the clock after second down

Mark they would have lost 30 seconds on 3rd down after the time out. You always use your timeouts in front of 2 min warning.

lol Jax defense looks good but that offense looks absolutely dismal. Bortals with as much rushing yards as he has passing yards. He is running when he has receivers open downfield. This might work against the lowly Bills but will NOT against the Pats or Steelers.

Just now, NFLfan said:

That is a pretty negative way to look at things. Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford and Wison are still around. Jimmy G, Watson, Wentz and Goff look promising. I still believe Luck will resume his career and be great. Carr, Newton and Cousins are pretty good. So, no, it is not as bleak as you portray it. 

Most of those haven’t proven to be able to carry their teams...Rodgers yes but the rest are very up and down....some will step out and be those next guys I hope but not yet.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I agree plenty of great young QBs 

Just now, dgambill said:

Mark they would have lost 30 seconds on 3rd down after the time out. You always use your timeouts in front of 2 min warning.

I just disagree.. They;d have the ball with 1:20 or so with a time out.

To score a TD, you need a time out going more than 1/2 the field.

Plus Jax threw on 3rd down..it might have been incomplete. which would have stopped the clock