Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What do you think about the Vikings? Honestly. 

Btw, I missed you at the end of the Standord football season.

I believe you guys are good enough to win the NFC. I would love to see that actually.

Missed you all too. I kept up with scores but I couldn’t watch the games as often as I wanted. I was studying...not fun lol. I did see the bowl game and that depressed me haha.

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

I did see the bowl game and that depressed me haha.

Me too. RockThatBlue and 2006Coltsbestever were rooting for us. Stanford could have won a few more games and the Bowl game. The losses were disappointing. Beating Washington was great.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Me too. RockThatBlue and 2006Coltsbestever were rooting for us. Stanford could have won a few more games and the Bowl game. The losses were disappointing. Beating Washington was great.

San Diego state was the worst one. On to next year though. KJ will be even better. 

Al Michaels sounds like one irritable dude. He is one of the best announcers ever but if he didn't want to be there calling the game than get me someone else. He is bashing everything tonight and even brought up Hockey. 13-10 at Half. Falcons still lead, Rams are showing their youth by not executing in key situations.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Al Michaels sounds like one irritable dude. He is one of the best announcers ever but if he didn't want to be there calling the game than get me someone else. He is bashing everything tonight and even brought up Hockey. 13-10 at Half. Falcons still lead, Rams are showing their youth by not executing in key situations.

Boy. I hear you.!

People in 40 states are wearing 3 coats..and sitting in ice cold basements listening him whine about how tough it is to wait 90 seconds on replays calling a NFL playoff game on a Saturday night in 70-degree weather in Hollywood.

Come on, Al.  The steakhouse will still be open after the game.....Drink your wine cooler and get back to 'work'

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Boy. I hear you.!

People in 40 states are wearing 3 coats..and sitting in ice cold basements listening him whine about how tough it is to wait 90 seconds on replays calling a NFL playoff game on a Saturday night in 70-degree weather in Hollywood.

Come on, Al.  The steakhouse will still be open after the game.....Drink your wine cooler and get back to 'work'

I know, I have never heard him complain like this throughout a game. Even CC has paused a couple of times trying to respond to his commentary.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bryant from 54, that was a huge 3 points!

Bryant from 39, that was a huge 3 points to put the Falcons up 11 with 3 minutes left in the Super Bowl after the Falcons ran down the clock and made the Patriots use all of their timeouts!

Ok I'll shut up.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

This is just a terrible playing field...hard  play a winner-take-all game on loose, crumbly turf

Rams probably did it on purpose because Atlanta thrives on a fast pace turf. Some people said the 49ers staff kept their field muddy and awful vs Dallas in the Championship Game years ago so Emmitt wouldn't be able to run. I wouldn't doubt it.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want to see Buffalo play the Pats again with McCoy healthy because it is such a huge divisional rivalry. Those teams and fanbases hate each other.

Pats fans don't hate Buffalo. We definitely hate Jets fans, and I would say Dolphins fans are 2nd on the list. Bills fans are ok though. They are definitely hardcore. How do you hate the Bills, really? They kind of have that Cubs thing going for them.

2 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

Pats fans don't hate Buffalo. We definitely hate Jets fans, and I would say Dolphins fans are 2nd on the list. Bills fans are ok though. They are definitely hardcore. How do you hate the Bills, really? They kind of have that Cubs thing going for them.

I remember how the AFC East was too back in the day. Pats, Bills, Jets, Dolphins, and Colts. I just like those matchups. Brings back memories.

7 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

Yeah glad my Cubs finally broke through and won it all. It was about time lmao I have been a fan of them since the mid 80's. It was cool watching the RedSox break through too in 2004. Coming back from 0-3 to beat the Yankees was the most unbelievable thing I think I have ever seen in sports!

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rams probably did it on purpose because Atlanta thrives on a fast pace turf. Some people said the 49ers staff kept their field muddy and awful vs Dallas in the Championship Game years ago so Emmitt wouldn't be able to run. I wouldn't doubt it.

It hurts the pass rushers because they slip when the O-linemen make contact with them

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I remember how the AFC East was too back in the day. Pats, Bills, Jets, Dolphins, and Colts. I just like those matchups. Brings back memories.

We'll be paying a visit next year at LOS. First time there since 2012, Luck's rookie year and Chan Gailey/Ryan Fitzpatrick's last year as HC/QB in Buffalo.

Up until this year we've only really played the Colts when the schedule rotation had us playing the whole AFC South, lol.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

We'll be paying a visit next year at LOS. First time there since 2012, Luck's rookie year and Chan Gailey/Ryan Fitzpatrick's last year as HC/QB in Buffalo.

Up until this year we've only really played the Colts when the schedule rotation had us playing the whole AFC South, lol.

Yeah it depends now how teams finish but I always like when we play the Bills, Dolphins, or Jets. It isn't often. We played the Pats every year pretty much for years because both teams won their Division every year or would just play in the Playoffs. As far as fanbases go, Dolphins fans are maybe the worst I have ever chatted with. They are one bitter crew.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matty Ice just put the game away! Goodnight Rams.

That was a play a lot of teams cant do......dragging the WR all the way across the field and trusting the QB to make the soft toss ..

Falcons were 10-6...sometimesit sounded like they had a bad year. They didn't.  

Atlanta at Philadelphia, right?

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That was a play a lot of teams cant do......dragging the WR all the way across the field and trusting the QB to make the soft toss ..

Falcons were 10-6...sometimesit sounded like they had a bad year. They didn't.  

Atlanta at Philadelphia, right?

Yep and Atlanta will spank Philly too.