Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the Jags and have all season because they are in our Division. I don't get the love for them? Fournette is overrated, Bortles sucks. OK they have a Great Pass defense- oh boy. Fournette hasn't done squat today. Most boring team I have watched in a long time in the Playoffs. They win our Division by default and get Muhammed Ali hype lmao . At least when we were in the Playoffs we were a threat and exciting to watch because we had Luck. 

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Doesn’t change anything.  They may be better than us and irrelevant to my post. NFL has crappy games and fans are already quitting the sport.

Well sorry your not happy this is what happens when both teams have good D's guess the teams with better QBs should have lost less games 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Doesn’t change anything.  They may be better than us and irrelevant to my post. NFL has crappy games and fans are already quitting the sport.

IS;

It really hurts to have guys like Carson Wentz and Teddy Bridgewater unavailable

and Aaron Rodgers and Matt Staffiord and Russell Wilson.just not eligible for the playoffs

..obviously Andrew Luck and DeShawn Watson long gone.

The lack of QB play is hurting the NFL. You're right.

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

There is a lack of great qbs in the NFL...the few we have unfortunately don’t have supporting casts. When Tom and Ben and Philip are gone we won’t have much left....the game has been changed so much to focus on qb play and it will suffer when that qb play goes....it’s awful to watch honestly.

Buffalo should have been playing 4 downs there...Mccoy wasn’t even in the game. Tried to get 7-8 yds then go for it on 4th....good chance they will never make enough big plays down the field to score...best field position they are likely to have. I think the only chance is to force a turnover.

31 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I wish he'd shut up.

Talks on and on and on..and on and on......

He's the annoying guy sitting next to you who wont let you watch the game

I like Romo but sometimes he talks too much. We don't need talk all the time. 

Darryl  Johnston is not too bad.