Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

KC looked so good Early I was looking forward to seeing them in NE again. Oh well. I'd rather the bills play the pats instead of the Titans. 3-0 is tough to do in a season

they don't have to go 3-0 though...they just have to win one game....that's my statistics-nerd pet peeve. People always say that.."it's hard to win 3 games vs the same team"...yeah, statistically it IS hard...before any games have been played. But after one team has already won 2 of those games, the odds of it happening are exactly the same as the odds of a team winning one game.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Wow. Jon Gruden just announced that he's leaving the Raiders to coach the Kansas City Chiefs!!!!

(I may have made that up)

Lol. I don't care where he goes as long as I won't have to hear him on TV anymore.

1 minute ago, Bad Morty said:

they don't have to go 3-0 though...they just have to win one game....that's my statistics-nerd pet peeve. People always say that.."it's hard to win 3 games vs the same team"...yeah, statistically it IS hard...before any games have been played. But after one team has already won 2 of those games, the odds of it happening are exactly the same as the odds of a team winning one game.

Hey the Jets did it. Buff played them well for the 1st half only.. they gotta show up in the second

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I don't care where he goes as long as I won't have to hear him on TV anymore.

Boy, I couldnt agree more...I have to turn him down..seems like he's just babbling sometimes..no wanting to say what he really wants to say.

I;'m eager to see how candid and plainspoken he will be after Raiders' games

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Does Atlanta Look Like A sixth seed?

They are better than a sixth seed (better than the Bills and Titans).

I went to the Vikings game in Atlanta. The Vikes held them to 3 field goals. Vikes won 14-9.