Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

Saints/Vikings should be the game of next weekend to watch if you have only time to watch one.

Both games I want to watch are on Sunday which is fantastic! I am off work next Sunday is why. The Saturday games are going to be a bore fest. Pats will blow the Titans out by at least 21 points. Philly without Wentz will lose by 7-10 points against Matty Ice.

50 minutes ago, Jules said:

Saints/Vikings should be the game of next weekend to watch if you have only time to watch one.

I think none of these games will be remotely interesting.

Falcons/Eagles if Wentz was playing I would say this one but no Foles is QB and well I don't expect much.

Titans/Pats- No explanation needed.

Jags/Steelers- Blake Bortles can win vs a lowly Bills team who was too happy to be there rather than wanting to win the Steelers at home are tougher.

Saints/Vikings- I don't trust Case Keenum to win a playoff game either. 

These Playoffs are kind of bland. Too bad we cant go back in time and just put the 2004 Patriots at the 2006 Colts in the AFC Title Game. Put the 1992 Cowboys at the 1989 49ers in the NFC Title Game on a muddy field and call it a day. That would be the ultimate Final 4! Putting the 2006 Colts at home vs that Pats team would give them a shot to win and we would have Peyton vs Brady. The 2006 Colts were 10-0 at home. In the NFC we would have Aikman, Irvin, and ESmith vs Montana, Rice, and Craig on a muddy/rainy field. Both teams had nasty Defenses too. Those were the days many moons ago!

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

These Playoffs are kind of bland. Too bad we cant go back in time and just put the 2004 Patriots at the 2006 Colts in the AFC Title Game. Put the 1992 Cowboys at the 1989 49ers in the NFC Title Game on a muddy field and call it a day. That would be the ultimate Final 4! Putting the 2006 Colts at home vs that Pats team would give them a shot to win and we would have Peyton vs Brady. The 2006 Colts were 10-0 at home. In the NFC we would have Aikman, Irvin, and ESmith vs Montana, Rice, and Craig on a muddy/rainy field. Both teams had nasty Defenses too. Those were the days many moons ago!

Imagine that Final 4 in my scenario. I would get my :popcorn:out, go down and buy me 24 BW3s Hot Barbecue Buffalo Wings, and have a 5th of Crown Royal on stand by before those games. These teams today couldn't hold those teams jockstraps. Pats now couldn't either, their 2004 team was a lot better than it is now overall.

2 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

He will be dressed like a flamboyant leprechaun

Well it wasn't the worst- tan hat and tan suit.

To quote "It's all on me...as I go so does the team...we have goods WRs RBs, & Oline...but it's all on me..as I go so does the team"

Trying to picture Peyton or Brady saying that.............nah.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Both games I want to watch are on Sunday which is fantastic! I am off work next Sunday is why. The Saturday games are going to be a bore fest. Pats will blow the Titans out by at least 21 points. Philly without Wentz will lose by 7-10 points against Matty Ice.

Just wonder if it's dangerous to say some teams have zero chance at all? You are probably right though with your predictions.

7 minutes ago, Jules said:

Just wonder if it's dangerous to say some teams have zero chance at all? You are probably right though with your predictions.

It is dangerous to say that but if the Pats lose to the Titans that will be the biggest upset ever n a Divisional Round game. Matt Ryan isn't losing either to a Wentzless team.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is dangerous to say that but if the Pats lose to the Titans that will be the biggest upset ever n a Divisional Round game. Matt Ryan isn't losing either to a Wentzless team.

I am actually curious to see how the Titans perform in this one too and how it goes down. Most are expecting them to lose badly so I want to see if they can prove anyone wrong and hang in there.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If they beat the Pats I will never doubt another team again.

It just feels odd to me is all. Titans at Pats? Like I never would have imagined this before the season and stuff. And here we are.

So in a way this is all odd. Titans at Pats and Jags at Steelers. 

O.o

13 minutes ago, Jules said:

It just feels odd to me is all. Titans at Pats? Like I never would have imagined this before the season and stuff. And here we are.

O.o

Yeah it's real odd. Hard to believe the Titans and Jags are in the Final 8 and we are at home.

Gotta say Sean Payton got bailed out there. If Cam would have been healthy he could have ran there at the end instead of throwing it up for grabs. Sean Payton just had his 4th and 2....too bad Cam is no Peyton or it would have been fun watching the analyst shows all week. Oh well the playoffs started with an exciting game this weekend and finished with one. Hope I’m surprised next weekend but I’m only counting on Minnesota and Saints being a good game. Saints lucky to be going to a dome.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

But boring for anyone who may not be a fan of those teams. I liked the saints/panthers game and the rams/falcons. 

I think the jags/steelers has potential. The saints/vikings and falcons/eagles are potentially good as well.

9 hours ago, Jules said:

O.o

Just imagine if the Titans and Jaguars end up in the Championship Round. What are the odds of that happening? If someone wanted to take a risk they could win some big money. 

6 hours ago, Narcosys said:

But boring for anyone who may not be a fan of those teams. I liked the saints/panthers game and the rams/falcons. 

I think the jags/steelers has potential. The saints/vikings and falcons/eagles are potentially good as well.

I am looking forward to the Saints/Vikings game. That will be real interesting.