Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Remember how many thought McCaffrey would be awesome, NAH. Hey it is 14-6 now, game not over yet until Brees throws another TD lmao 

I honestly believe on the right team he would be....he went to the worst fit I think he could have gone. He is better than Kamara...on a team like Philly or SF etc he would be so much more effective.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I honestly believe on the right team he would be....he went to the worst fit I think he could have gone. He is better than Kamara...on a team like Philly or SF etc he would be so much more effective.

I agree...Carolina doenst use McCaffrey correctly. You have to split him out almost exclusively and run him on counters and reverse only....

Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers would have made him an all-pro

23 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Where's Blake Bortles...He's 1-0 in playoff games..

Someone said he is the only QB from the 2014 draft that has a playoff win. I replied that wins are a team stat. He did not win that game for his team. He is the QB of a team that won a playoff game. 

I'd rather watch Favre throw 6 INTs trying to win down 2 possessions with no TDs and no defense than this. Cam is worse at captain checkdowing than Trent Edwards. That was the reason he threw 6 INTs that day actually. Cam has scored 4 times in a row (less times that the Saints altogether), should have been 5 but they missed a FG, and they've only punted once. But the score tells a different story.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Noooo! Lol.

You have seen the Vikes' defense. It is much better than the Panthers defense, no? Saints scare me.

I like the Vikings believe me but, the Saints hold a special place in my heart.   And yes, I agree about the Vikes D. (afterall they were my FF D most of this season.)

I'm rooting for the Vikings and the ghost of the Vikings curse scares me more than the Saints. The Saints kind of won the 11 easiest games and lost the 5 hardest. The Falcons, who they just beat, mopped the floor with the Panthers. The Vikings already beat the Saints so basically...the curse it all set up lol!

8 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I like the Vikings believe me but, the Saints hold a special place in my heart.   And yes, I agree about the Vikes D. (afterall they were my FF D most of this season.)

haha I forgot about your link to the Saints. That Saints-Colts Super Bowl must have been difficult for you. Or, perhaps it was a win-win? Did you ever become friendly with Bogie/Synthetic here on the forum?

It will be a very difficult game for the Vikes to win. But I am hopeful.