LucasOilStadium

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets sweep Houston! Picking 2nd or 3rd doesn't matter, we will still get the player we want no matter what and pick high on every round. I really don't want to lose again to Houston at home just so we can pick 2nd instead of 3rd. We aren't taking a QB so lets root for a win folks.

The difference in what we can get in a trade goes up a lot I don't care if we lose the haul we could get would be amazing 

Is it just me or does Geathers always seem to be around the tackle?? I am liking what I am seeing so far from him in his attempt to get back to form. Certainly doesn't appear afraid of hard hitting, which is good considering it's his speciality. Looking forward to Geathers-Hooker combo next year (and hopefully many more years to come!!).

Also, Wilson ain't looking bad either!! Him and Hairston definitely appear to have a future with the team. Imagine if we can either draft the other CB or keep Melvin/Desir and get some depth than we are set with a young and high upside secondary!!

LOL.  Really have to question the mentality of most NFL players.  With all the talk about CTE and its causes and harm.  After virtually any TD you see players hitting each other on the head and giving each other head butts.

I remember seeing one game where a D-Lineman made a really good stop.  As he was getting up his teammate slapped him on the head and he went down  Ended up being a concussion.  These guys are killing each other, lol.