Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

sooo stupid... lets waste 20 secs looking stupid in the snow... i hope shaddy rips off an 80 yarder.. f these stupid decision makers. leave em buffalo

Yeah even the commentators were like “uhhhhh why not try to get extra yards to make it easier for Adam???”

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I got  lower bowl seats for 75 bucks a pair.  Don't care about records,  that is going to be nice for an NFL game.

I got lower bowl tickets for about $50/pair for the Colts/Ravens game in Baltimore the year that Manning was out.  Seven rows from the field behind one of the goal posts.  That was awesome, even if that season sucked.

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Going for 2 waste right decision IMO, going for a 43 yrd FG attempt on planet Hoth, was plain bad...

Going for the 43-yard FG wasn't bad.  Getting into position for a 43-yard FG and then just running down the clock and not attempting to pick up any additional yardage was bad.

Gotta say, these "2nd tier" (or lower) free agents Ballard brought in have exceeded my expectations, or even hopes really.

Hunt, Woods, Simon,Sheard,Desir, Bostic,Mingo.  

It appears Ballard has an eye for value.  I'm excited to see what the roster looks like opening day next year.

i gotta give the guys credit today too.  This would be an easy game to pack it in.  With our season and especially this weather.  Gore even impressed me, which i didnt think he could impress or surprise me more than he has.  I bet his attitude today has helped to keep our team mentally and physically tough today. I want that dude next to me in a bar fight.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard speaks eloquently and that makes fan base calm down for that moment, but not exactly transparent...   Example:    Start of last season: Ballard said he liked the young secondary he just drafted.    Year-end Presser: He blamed himself for throwing the young secondary group into the fire.   Pre-draft presser: Ballard says, The young secondary group is not going anymore, and they've all grown up. (When zero off-season program or progress they achieved between January and April)   What exactly transparency we see here? But, Ballard knows how to appease people, and talk to media so that people will trust him. 
    • On Grigson we....oh wait... on Ballard we trust! Trade down on select one of the two premium CB and get an additional selection. With injury concerns we will see Latu go down with a season ending injury within the first five games. Bet on it we have that kind of luck. Also Ballards track record on Edge players is lousy. 
    • Latu is the #1 DE in the draft in my opinion. He's a technician like none of the others will ever be. Turner has had almost all of his snaps at OLB and probably fits that role better. I'm extremely happy with this pick.
    • I'm not knowledgeable enough to judge this pick but I'm struggling to square two of the most common posts in favor of this pick    1. Injury isn't a big deal.  2. He would have been top 5 without the injury.   Which is it? Elite talent that has no red flags doesnt fall very far. Is it a red flag or not?
    • I thought someone might ask "who" I would want him to swing for the fences for.....and its tough to explain, but I will try. I would have loved Marv Jr. for nostalgia but knew that was unrealistic at any cost.....Liked the idea of Brock Bowers, etc. but its not really "WHO" for me, it was the effort, risk it....and this applies to FA as well. Go out on a limb for a difference maker, I think they are more qualified to determine "who" that is than I.....and maybe there wasn't one. but over the last 7 or 8 years there have been opportunities in FA and draft. So maybe my disappointment is more cumulative than this instance specific......Dunno if that makes sense, he has played it safe for years and does well with what he has had, guess I am saying (my opinion) at some point you gotta say "I am pushing all in" for this player as we need that over the top player now......and he never seems to reach that boiling point. 
  • Members

• joecolts

joecolts 471

• Painterman

Painterman 101

• Powerslave

Powerslave 52

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 92

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 336

• Nevbot