Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread


LucasOilStadium
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

And once again, when the defense needs to rise to an occasion, they instead wilt. :(

This loss is on the offense and Chud/Pagano's questionable play calls at the end of regulation and in OT.  With about 50 seconds  left in regulation and the ball already in field goal position with a chance to win...they go ultra conservative and don't gain any additional yards to help Vinny out.  In OT...with 4 minutes left.  They start passing and not running clock which resulted in the Colts giving the Bills back the ball with 2 and half minutes left.  More than enough time for a scrub Joe Nobody QB to move his team down the field and beat the Colts...in the snow no less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

This loss is on the offense and Chud/Pagano's questionable play calls at the end of regulation and in OT.  With about 50 seconds  left in regulation and the ball already in field goal position with a chance to win...they go ultra conservative and don't gain any additional yards to help Vinny out.  In OT...with a 4 minutes left.  They start passing and not running clock which resulted in the Colts giving the Bills back the ball with 2 and half minutes left.  More than enough time for a scrub Joe Nobody QB to move his team down the field and beat the Colts. 

As it turned out, our QB was Jacoby Nobody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Brissett is bad.  Chud has no clue.   Belicheck new what he was doing.  Watch Dorsett get hot and help them win another SB. 

Yeah , after a few games it always comes out why some of these guys are backups .  The next time Brissett does anything to help this team win in the second half will be the first .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

 

Meh, they played hard for the most part (with the exception of two complete collapses of the defense).  This would have been an easy game to pack it in and just quit.  I will give them some credit for having heart.

 

I expect them to lose, but not look like incompetent losers while doing it.

 

McCoy ran at will. The D did pack it up and quit.

 

Firing Pagano is treating his utter incompetence with too much respect. They should have security escort him out of the stadium. Then start waiving players who don’t want to play. Pagano has infected this team with a losing attitude and allowing the source of the infection to stay is the wrong thing  to do.. I’d be happy to seee the entire offense waived other than Gore. Let him go and find a team that deserves his effort and talent. First offensive player to be waived should be Hilton. He doesn’t try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

This loss is on the offense and Chud/Pagano's questionable play calls at the end of regulation and in OT.  With about 50 seconds  left in regulation and the ball already in field goal position with a chance to win...they go ultra conservative and don't gain any additional yards to help Vinny out.  In OT...with a minutes left.  They start passing and not running clock which resulted in the Colts giving the Bills back the ball with 2 and half minutes left.  More than enough time for a scrub Joe Nobody QB to move his team down the field and beat the Colts...in the snow no less.

Thing to remember though is each play cycle was eating about 25 to 30 seconds. That leaves 20 seconds to get personnel out and clear out all that snow. That’s why we took an additional timeout to clear out. 

 

Agreed it it would’ve been nice to get him about 5 yards closer but he kicked it different than the last time (meaning his kick moved differently).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Thing to remember though is each play cycle was eating about 25 to 30 seconds. That leaves 20 seconds to get personnel out and clear out all that snow. That’s why we took an additional timeout to clear out. 

 

Agreed it it would’ve been nice to get him about 5 yards closer but he kicked it different than the last time (meaning his kick moved differently).

That's a good point.  It just looked and felt like we could have managed that situation a little better than we did.  Might have cost us a W.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wes Heilman said:

 

I expect them to lose, but not look like incompetent losers while doing it.

 

McCoy ran at will. The D did pack it up and quit.

 

Firing Pagano is treating his utter incompetence with too much respect. They should have security escort him out of the stadium. Then start waiving players who don’t want to play. Pagano has infected this team with a losing attitude and allowing the source of the infection to stay is the wrong thing  to do.. I’d be happy to seee the entire offense waived other than Gore. Let him go and find a team that deserves his effort and talent. First offensive player to be waived should be Hilton. He doesn’t try.

The most ridiculous post I have read in a long time.  Correction.  In the last half hour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

That's a good point.  It just looked and felt like we could have managed that situation a little better than we did.  Might have cost us a W.

Honestly this is probably the first time in a very very long time I can recall the Colts playing in a foot of snow. I chalk it up to coaches being overly cautious. Frustrating but given the circumstances understandable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Wes Heilman said:

Pagano has infected this team with a losing attitude and allowing the source of the infection to stay is the wrong thing  to do.

 

Make no mistake, I am not arguing that Pagano should stay.  Only that I do give these guys some credit for having heart and not packing it in.  Unfortunately, in this league, talent and physical ability trump heart, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

This loss is on the offense and Chud/Pagano's questionable play calls at the end of regulation and in OT.  With about 50 seconds  left in regulation and the ball already in field goal position with a chance to win...they go ultra conservative and don't gain any additional yards to help Vinny out.  In OT...with 4 minutes left.  They start passing and not running clock which resulted in the Colts giving the Bills back the ball with 2 and half minutes left.  More than enough time for a scrub Joe Nobody QB to move his team down the field and beat the Colts...in the snow no less.

All of your offensive observatios are valid, but yet ... And once again, when the defense needs to rise to an occasion, they instead wilt. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

 

Make no mistake, I am not arguing that Pagano should stay.  Only that I do give these guys some credit for having heart and not packing it in.  Unfortunately, in this league, talent and physical ability trump heart, though.

I’ve been saying it for a while, don’t be surprised if Pagano stays. GM has been saying this is a rebuild. No franchise QB. I could see them using this as a benchmark and once Luck comes back seeing if he improves the numbers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

I’ve been saying it for a while, don’t be surprised if Pagano stays. GM has been saying this is a rebuild.

 

I'm not saying that he won't.  It's not my decision.  I am only saying that I am not arguing that he should stay.  If it were my decision, he would be gone.  I don't get to see the internal operations of the Colts the way that Irsay and Ballard do, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

 

I'm not saying that he won't.  It's not my decision.  I am only saying that I am not arguing that he should stay.  If it were my decision, he would be gone.  I don't get to see the internal operations of the Colts the way that Irsay and Ballard do, though.

Oh I know you weren’t saying that. I was merely commenting that I think he’s probably gonna stick around st least one more year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not a Colts fan or a Buffalo fan. I am a Green Bay fan.  But, as a fan of football, I cannot stand biased officiating. The Colts 2  point conversion was legit. The flag was thrown AFTER the successful conversion, not when the supposed "penalty" took place. IT was like the ref waited to see what happened before he threw the flag.  I cannot stand biased refs! They should have an independent review of all "late flags." Biased refs are ruining this game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...