Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I have been a long-time Pagano supporter, but I'm getting sick and tired of watching him outsmart himself.

I am even okay with the low scoring game. We are in position to win, IF FOR ONCE THIS SEASON we can find a way to play good football in the third quarter. 

I am all about continuity and stability, but if this game goes south then it's going to be a hard sell for me to believe in keeping Pagano around. 

Rant over. 

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Well at least they have somewhat of an excuse right now.  If they continue look like this when Luck first gets back (due to rust ) the no Luck excuses will ring hollow.

Honestly if they can't adjust without luck I doubt they will with him we'll score more but knowing how Ted loves playing zone when we score we'll be in a shootout every game possibly 

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

The announcers keep saying that we are a team that runs screen plays, but we really can't run a screen play to save our lives.

I like these announcers a lot better than the people that did the Browns game. Chris Spielman is pretty good. Tom Brenneman has been around for ever and has a unique voice.