Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

I have been a long-time Pagano supporter, but I'm getting sick and tired of watching him outsmart himself.

I am even okay with the low scoring game. We are in position to win, IF FOR ONCE THIS SEASON we can find a way to play good football in the third quarter. 

I am all about continuity and stability, but if this game goes south then it's going to be a hard sell for me to believe in keeping Pagano around. 

Rant over. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Well at least they have somewhat of an excuse right now.  If they continue look like this when Luck first gets back (due to rust ) the no Luck excuses will ring hollow.

Honestly if they can't adjust without luck I doubt they will with him we'll score more but knowing how Ted loves playing zone when we score we'll be in a shootout every game possibly 

This is just really bad football. Both teams are struggling to find a way to win.

Jabaal Sheard is playing really well. I am very happy with that signing.

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I really wonder how professional teams can be so bad. Boneheaded plays on the regular. Completely ridiculous

Agreed.  Taking a knee is all they can do without fail.

The announcers keep saying that we are a team that runs screen plays, but we really can't run a screen play to save our lives.

I live in the SF Bay Area so I hear the SF announcers.

Le'Raven Clark just pancaked Solomon Thomas. LOL

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Him and George probably get half sacks.

I think George should get more playing time. I like what I've seen from him.

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

The announcers keep saying that we are a team that runs screen plays, but we really can't run a screen play to save our lives.

I like these announcers a lot better than the people that did the Browns game. Chris Spielman is pretty good. Tom Brenneman has been around for ever and has a unique voice.

1 hour ago, JlynRN said:

Was a good drive until the sack and false start.  Glad we got 3 out of it tho.  Time to see what the D can do now.

If we lose today we are in trouble.

Describe this offense:

A.) Powerful, explosive, high energy, sharp, rhythmic, diverse.

B') Sluggish, boorish, laboring, disjointed, lifeless, out-of-sync.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

as bas as our game is.. I am appalled that here on CBS we have the brows vs jets game. why is that even televised??

I have an Andy Griffith marathon so not sure what is worse

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

as bas as our game is.. I am appalled that here on CBS we have the brows vs jets game. why is that even televised??

That's brutal.  Looks like this weekend will have significant Draft Day implications. Must see TV I guess.   lol

2 minutes ago, Douzer said:

Describe this offense:

A.) Powerful, explosive, high energy, sharp, rhythmic, diverse.

B') Sluggish, boorish, laboring, disjointed, lifeless, out-of-sync.

C) Hapless and bad.

Commentator:  "For a team having this much trouble getting the ball in the end zone...why in the world are you doing this?!"

Answer: Because our head coach is Pagano...