Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esidery

Peyton And Irsay Meeting Tonight

According to @coltsinsider on twitter manning and irsay are meeting tonight. Could we know fate by end of week? Hope we know soon.

Safe to assume there will be a press conference in the near future? Thursday or Friday?

Safe to assume there will be a press conference in the near future? Thursday or Friday?

No, there is always that possibility that they will go silent until the next meeting.

No, there is always that possibility that they will go silent until the next meeting.

Is it possible that this is a second or possibly third meeting between the two? The decision could have already been made and they (Irsay and Peyton) just wanted to wait until after the Super Bowl to announce it. I really wouldn't be surprised.

It could be a check writing meeting. Or mabe PM will have a couple of suitcases full of cash to haul into his trunk. I wonder how much $26 million weighs?

It could be a check writing meeting. Or mabe PM will have a couple of suitcases full of cash to haul into his trunk. I wonder how much $26 million weighs?

Probably less than the $28 million option bonus.

Probably less than the $28 million option bonus.

Sorry, 3/8, 26, 28, first pick, all these numbers.... Plus, what's a couple million beetween friends.....

26 grams

Peyton and Eli go every year to Duke to see Cutcliffe around this time. There was a pic of them together at the Duke/North Carolina game 4 years ago right after the superbowl where they were guests of Cutcliffe's.

In other words, don't read anything into the visit to Duke. The PFT article made it sound like he was there b/c he did want to be at the Colts facility.

The $28 Million option bonus would weigh 617 lbs IF every bill was $100.

Well the as,e person is telling me there was a meeting scheduled tonight, if Peyton cancelled the meeting then it doesn't look good.

According to @coltsinsider on twitter manning and irsay are meeting tonight. Could we know fate by end of week? Hope we know soon.

Maybe we'll know something sometime!

INCREDIBLE NEWS!

It is easy to be at Duke and make the meeting back in Indy. a flight from NC to Indy probably takes an hour. Subtract the hour in time zones. Peyton just time traveled. boom

I'll help carry it. I don't want him to hurt anything! :thmup:

So he'd have to pick up the suitccases with his left hand?

Duh folks, Wens is the night Peyton and Irsay play Dungeon and Dragons, eat nachos and watch modern family. They may even go out, grab a movie, who knows where the night will take them!

Duh folks, Wens is the night Peyton and Irsay play Dungeon and Dragons, eat nachos and watch modern family. They may even go out, grab a movie, who knows where the night will take them!

Uhhh, I would rather not speculate too far on this..... :oops:

So we could have confirmed news about this on Friday Im assuming? Or rather what would take place tonight?

Well the as,e person is telling me there was a meeting scheduled tonight, if Peyton cancelled the meeting then it doesn't look good.

The "as,e person"? What does that mean?

If you are getting your info from Twitter, you probably shouldn't act as if you have inside information. A tweeter who wouldn't know you from a hole in the ground is no more a "source" than Rich Eisen would be my "friend" just because I find him amusing.

It is easy to be at Duke and make the meeting back in Indy. a flight from NC to Indy probably takes an hour. Subtract the hour in time zones. Peyton just time traveled. boom

Ummm...we're on the same time zone as Duke... :)

Just probably a progress meeting. Probably going to ask how he's feeling.

Ummm...we're on the same time zone as Duke... :)

Oh that's right. For winter Indiana is EST isn't it? I wouldn't know since I don't live there.