Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

7 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Thanks bro I had my old account but for some reason facebook login does not work so had to make new account. 

Boston is hard to beat but sixers is much better team overall 

True cfc.........but Milwaukee is better than Boston, too and they're about to go home

27 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

The big day. Game 7. Hope the Pacers can win. I don’t see it though. Prove me wrong guys!

I had us winning in 7 before the series started but I still don't trust the NBA or the REFS if the game is close at the end. Depending on how the game goes I will try not to use that as an excuse if we lose but if there are obvious bad calls or bad non-calls then I will definitely talk about it. We can make history today and give LeBron his first ever 1st Round loss in his career.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I had us winning in 7 before the series started but I still don't trust the NBA or the REFS if the game is close at the end. Depending on how the game goes I will try not to use that as an excuse if we lose but if there are obvious bad calls or bad non-calls then I will definitely talk about it. We can make history today and give LeBron his first ever 1st Round loss in his career.

Pacers are the better team. There’s no doubt about that. But the Cavs have LeBron. And that’s the difference

14 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

The key to the W will be Oladipo, no doubt.

He just needs to play Good, nothing special. Cant go 2-15 for example. If we get 20 efficient Points out of him and we don't turn the ball over as a team, we can win. They have no answer for Turner or Sabonis either, haven't all series. I would feed both early and often. IMO a huge part to whoever wins will come down to who makes their 3's. They live and die by the 3. Hopefully Korver and JR both are off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are not going to get many calls and LeBron is that's the reality. How we react to that will go a long way in deciding the game. We have to keep playing and not get caught up in what we can't control. If we take care of the ball, REBOUND, and MAKE our free throws we should win the game. We are the better team. We don't need a hero we just need our guys to play like they have all season. If Vic has it going again look out. I think Bogey has a solid game. I feel good about the game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Warriors blew out the Pelicans. They don't even need Steph for that series. Regarding the C's, I figured as much. I had them winning in 7.

NOLA has to play GSW differently.

They tried to run with them and now they know they wont be able to do that. Delusions of grandeur, maybe.

Take it into a half court game and make them defend in small space...

Now, with Steph back, it will be tougher,,,..but slow the game down..or get swept

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

NOLA has to play GSW differently.

They tried to run with them and now they know they wont be able to do that. Delusions of grandeur, maybe.

Take it into a half court game and make them defend in small space...

Now, with Steph back, it will be tougher,,,..but slow the game down..or get swept

I smell sweep. Pelicans may be able to get 1 in NO, not sure though?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

FWIW, Tim Legler picked us to win Game 7 today. Most haven't.

If the game was in Indy, many would...   A lot of things have to go right for the Cavs today.

..They have to slow the game down....this is almost a back-to-back...

.....I keep saying this but the faster the game is the better we'll do

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

If the game was in Indy, many would...   A lot of things have to go right for the Cavs today.

..They have to slow the game down....this is almost a back-to-back...

.....I keep saying this but the faster the game is the better we'll do

Yeah we need to run them off the floor from the beginning. Run run run. Use our youth.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah we need to run them off the floor from the beginning. Run run run. Use our youth.

Exactly. We have to control the tempo of the game. LBJ is going to get his (the refs will see to that) 

If we run the rest of the Cavs they cant keep up with our tempo.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Open shots off of the break.  Kick it out to Bogie on the left top or left corner.  He needs to get to the foul line too or get a lay up to get him going. Same with Vic.

Those here who know me also know I like that punch him when he's down and keep him down philosophy....this is game 7.  we have plenty of fouls to give even if we have to bring big Al and Leaf.  I want a 1980's Game!!  

Who's with me.  Go Pacers.  You guys are the better TEAM!!!!!  Bmc

image.png.f8f394358bdc6c1e570a156083d8e5be.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

and we have to go against George Hill if he plays...make him defend....and challenge him physically if he plays the point...same with Kevin Love

......We are 100% healthy.....and they are not

And same with Lebron.  Bogie set the tone for Game 6 with a take down.  Same mentality today!  I am ready to turn on pregame.

• Thanks 1

Yeah this doesn't look good. It is still early but down 11 on the road in Game 7 isn't good. If we lose I am not even going to let it bother me. LeBron fans can brag all they want but how can a LeBron fan actually brag when 99% of them said Cavs in 4 or 5. Nobody is beating Golden St anyway or Houston if Houston somehow beats Golden St so it's all a moot point anyway in the long run.