Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

First quarter 4 offensive boards 4 turnovers 7 fouls committed and 25% from 3 WHY are we jacking 3's Nate better get these guys settled down right now We can't go down 20 and expect to get this game maybe Vic will make a shot before halftime 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

We are fortunate to be down just 11. That was an ugly half The Cavs want it more and it shows We need to get it together 10-2 on the offensive glass and 8-1 turnovers The Cavs are out playing us I can't believe we no showed the first half

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

I just wish smebody would take everything out on LeBron to make him scared at least...

Borrow Nelson from the Colts and let him plow the road.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, akcolt said:

We are fortunate to be down just 11. That was an ugly half The Cavs want it more and it shows We need to get it together 10-2 on the offensive glass and 8-1 turnovers The Cavs are out playing us I can't believe we no showed the first half

We are real fortunate, this could be 20 easily if Korver was doing his usual bull.

I can't believe we made it to game 7 when LeBron can just score at will whenever they want. 

Great call by Ty Lou for putting Tristan Thompson in the lineup. They're killing us on the boards. 

Let's see what adjustments we come up with for the second half.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

I can't believe we made it to game 7 when LeBron can just score at will whenever they want. 

Great call by Ty Lou for putting Tristan Thompson in the lineup. They're killing us on the boards. 

Let's see what adjustments we come up with for the second half.

What's not to understand we are better?

2 minutes ago, akcolt said:

Replace Cavs with REFS

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is going to get his, that doesn't bother me. It's Thompson dominating our Big's! That is really embarrassing.

We have to make him work a little He's doing whatever he wants The rebounding is embarrassing You can't give up 10 extra possessions in a half and expect to win. This has been bad Nate needs to get in some ars in that locker room. 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

False this game shouldn't even be happening 

Well it is happening. Don't act like we've dominated this series. We have been down double digits on several occasions. We stole game 3 like they stole game 5.