Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

After the BullCrap the other night I honestly haven't watched one minute of this game. I have had it on the NFL Channel the whole time and just now checked the score out of curiousity. I see we are up 10 and Oladipo is 7-9 for 18 Points. The NBA owes this game after the complete BullCrap the other night. Hopefully we win tonight and force a Game 7. The NBA gave the Cavs the series in Game 5 so if they find away to lose in the end that will be a gigantic choke on their part.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After the BullCrap the other night I honestly haven't watched one minute of this game. I have had it on the NFL Channel the whole time and just now checked the score out of curiousity. I see we are up 10 and Oladipo is 7-9 for 18 Points. The NBA owes this game after the complete BullCrap the other night. Hopefully we win tonight and force a Game 7. The NBA gave the Cavs the series in Game 5 so if they find away to lose in the end that will be a gigantic choke on their part.

Probably good you werent watching...when LBJ took 9 seconds to walk the ball across the 8-second time line and the refs 'missed' it

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Probably good you werent watching...when LBJ took 9 seconds to walk the ball across the 8-second time line and the refs 'missed' it

I really haven't watched any of it haha. Maybe I just don't want this season to end. I was nervous as hell to even look at the score. I am surprised we are up 10.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really haven't watched any of it haha. Maybe I just don't want this season to end. I was nervous as hell to even look at the score. I am surprised we are up 10.

We're playing well Vic and Collison have come back strong...

//////..Changed our 'D' and Korver and JR hit some 3s early  but we've gone back to covering the shooters and letting LBJ go 1-on-1.

They arent playing badly...we look good

Vic is back!    62-47 just 2:00 into the 3rd quarter

Toronto is pulling away from Washington.  Toronto advances to the East semifinals

They will host Pacers (or Cavs) in game 1...probably Tuesday....

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Dang.. dipo finally remembered how to basketball

Isnt that something....Cant explain it..they're still double-teaming him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Like I've said if not for the refs and vic being off we would have swept this team this will be the second blowout by us this series we haven't lost by more than like 4 lol

I have to hit the bed bud, work tomorrow at 5am. Glad we got a Game 7! As long the REFS don't interfere with goofy crap I like our chances. Oladipo didn't disappoint tonight.

• Like 1