• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hes been compared to ed reed

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

As well as earl Thomas

From what I have seen he does not hit the way those two did/do.  He does have very good ball skills though, imo.

I got to get info on this guy......... From NFL website:.....

"Hook(er) is still so raw and you see him making all of those plays. He's a player who will come in and look bad his first year and then be an all-pro by his third year. I think that's his arc. No short-cut for experience." -- Personnel director for AFC team.......3rd season ALL-PRO ? ....I HOPE......Guess we will have to be patient with this guy .

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

So does Allen and Foster

And that's a concern for me because we know the Colts history with injuries. Players don't stay healthy here unfortunately. It was gonna be a concern for either of them if we picked them. I just have a hard time trusting guys will stay healthy here.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

And that's a concern for me because we know the Colts history with injuries. Players don't stay healthy here unfortunately. It was gonna be a concern for either of them if we picked them. I just have a hard time trusting guys will stay healthy here.

I don't think wearing the colts jersey will cause him injury

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

I got to get info on this guy......... From NFL website:.....

"Hook(er) is still so raw and you see him making all of those plays. He's a player who will come in and look bad his first year and then be an all-pro by his third year. I think that's his arc. No short-cut for experience." -- Personnel director for AFC team.......3rd season ALL-PRO ? ....I HOPE......Guess we will have to be patient with this guy .

That's not awful..but don't we have some guys on defense who are like that already

I heard Hooker is a good center field safety..but then I'm hearing Chucky just rip this dude...doesn't tackle well..takes poor angles to the ball...DAMMIT!!...I WANTED REUBEN FOSTER!!!!...dude is a tackling machine beast...Foster "trucks" fools when he tackles..he STOPS any forward progression of the football..Malik Hooker looks soft..sure he's athletic and quick..but if he cant "wrap up" and takes bad angles to the ball...looks like another decent 1st round pickis going to be defensive version of Philipp Dorsett..I say * BOOOOOOOOO!!...Foster falls right in our lap..a straight Ray Lewis monster type give our D some nastiness and a new attitude...and we say..nah..lets get a "finesse player"...#!!  #disappointedBIGtime...

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

It's a great pick at a position of need. Ballard is already doing way better as the GM than the last one

Let's give our guys the benefit of the doubt.....but if Hooker ends up similar to Earl Thomas and Green developes he has  the size to be Cam Chancellor....could be a nice back end. 

Just now, dgambill said:

Let's give our guys the benefit of the doubt.....but if Hooker ends up similar to Earl Thomas and Green developes he has  the size to be Cam Chancellor....could be a nice back end. 

I hope he's healthy//Coming off shoulder and hernia surgeries...

....I cant be negative..I just don't know