AFC Championship: Steelers at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Pats have a top 10 offense and defense this year. They can stop the run, this game will be 100% on Matt Ryan like it was on Ben tonight.

Atlanta spreads the defense to the point where you cant stop the run and contest all the WRs.

Past aren't fast enough to keep Atlanta from getting to the perimiter

..and without Gronkowski..the falcons man-to-man coverage may lock them up

Not that they needed it, but Grigson fired the Pats up with deflategate.  They always get the last laugh.  Even when it was going down and everyone was thrilled with Brady's suspension, I was thinking "be careful what you wish for".  Don't * Brady off.  He finds another level. He built the monster all right, just not ours.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Atlanta spreads the defense to the point where you cant stop the run and contest all the WRs.

Past aren't fast enough to keep Atlanta from getting to the perimiter

..and without Gronkowski..the falcons man-to-man coverage may lock them up

I guess we will talk in a few weeks. ;) 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Guarantee pats come out in shot gun still gunning it to show they dominated more than the falcons.

LOL  I hope they do. Steelers turn to be embarrassed by them.

Watching LaGarrett Blount carry virtually the entire Pittsburgh defense almost into the end zone was hilarious.  That was some ridiculous Pats/Colts like stuff right there.  lol

4 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

I'll say this....I'm a heck of a lot more impressed with Houston's defense than Pitt's. Watch out for that team if they get a QB

Congrats on the win. Honestly if Gronk was playing you would be the favorite anyways. You guys deserve to represent the AFC.

Just now, billgorton said:

Not that they needed it, but Grigson fired the Pats up with deflategate.  They always get the last laugh.  Even when it was going down and everyone was thrilled with Brady's suspension, I was thinking "be careful what you wish for".  Don't * Brady off.  He finds another level. He built the monster all right, just not ours.

Colts didn't have anything to do with Brady bucking the NFL

..and if he plays better just because he gets mad..then he has other issues

Just now, P-Money said:

Steelers have one good receiver in Brown.  You shut him down and this offense stinks.  Bell got hurt so they have no run game.  Healthy Falcons offense won't be contained.  Too many weapons

I am banking on the Falcons winning it all. Against the evil empire

2 minutes ago, billgorton said:

Pats lost last year when Brady was trying to beat the rap

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

The refs have been letting the pats get away with murder all game. Reminds of a certain Colts playoff game where our WRs were being mugged all game and was never flagged.

Ok I'm not singling you out but why is it that people just can't admit that the Patriots win football games without accusing them of cheating or having the refs in their back pocket? I get we as Colts fans dislike them but man everything is not given to them. They are a well oiled machine that plays fundamentally sound football  game in and game out

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Pats lost last year when Brady was trying to beat the rap

No suspension though.  Brady gets fired up when disrespected and do do the Pats. I don't totally begudge Grigson and Kravitz, but since then Pats have become MORE dominant and we are an afterthought.  

2 minutes ago, P-Money said:

Steelers have one good receiver in Brown.  You shut him down and this offense stinks.  Bell got hurt so they have no run game.  Healthy Falcons offense won't be contained.  Too many weapons

That's what I am thinking. I like that Atlanta does not sit on a lead. They don't become conservative on offense. 

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Ok I'm not singling you out but why is it that people just can't admit that the Patriots win football games without accusing them of cheating or having the refs in their back pocket? I get we as Colts fans dislike them but man everything is not given to them. They are a well oiled machine that plays fundamentally sound football  game in and game out

They do win without doing it, but the officiating was so blatantly one sided all game. Like that ridiculous non fumble that Brady clearly fumbled, what an awful call. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Pittsburgh fares no better against the Pats than the Colts do.  Ravens and Broncos fare better against them  historically speaking.

You have to have  a lot of cornerback talent and plays them man to man..

....Brady is too good for a zone defense to stop him