AFC Championship: Steelers at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Surge89 said:

This is why I've been watching less and less of the NFL.  What's the point when a team (specifically the Pats) can be so heavily favored by the refs that it's impossible to beat then unless you have the luck of the gods.

or you are Eli :) 

But yes I agree with you.  

4 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

This is why I've been watching less and less of the NFL.  What's the point when a team (specifically the Pats) can be so heavily favored by the refs that it's impossible to beat then unless you have the luck of the gods.

I agree. The same with the Packers. Thankfully Atlanta was so much better today..

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Atlanta's D will get shredded by Brady.

Only chance they have is to outscore NE, I can't see NE losing to ATL unfortunately.

Yeah, the #1 O in the league and regular season MVP (most likely Matt Ryan) have not won since Kurt Warner in 1999.

2002 Raiders, 2007 Patriots, 2013 Broncos, 2015 Panthers all tried and failed. Get ready for SB #5 for Tom Brady. Peyton was right last year after the AFCCG, you HAVE TO play ahead to control tempo vs Patriots at least to some extent.

You need man CBs like the Broncos have and a pass rush to limit Brady. Only a few teams have it.

Just now, P-Money said:

I don't think so.  Their defense is better than the credit they're given

I honestly don't believe it till I see it. We'll have to wait obviously, but I bet BB takes away Jones and frustrates Ryan all game with different looks.