Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Early Thursday night Steelers @ Colts PREDICTIONS

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right.  I think they keep it close, but I think the Steelers win it.  Of course, the Steelers are not what they used to be either.  Again, I really hope I'm wrong big time, but I will pick Steelers 23-17.  

Just kind of leery, because I know the Steelers have slaughtered the Andrew Luck Colts at least once, maybe several times.

I think they can pull it out absolutely. I say the Colts had less of a shot against the Packers on the road, and they ended up pulling that one out. Having said that, I'm still picking Pittsburgh to win this game. Huge game for both teams and I just think Brown, Bell, Ben and Co just make more big plays.

31-21 Pittsburgh pulls it out on TNF by SNF

21 minutes ago, IinD said:

I will never believe a win against Pitt until I see it.

They absolutely have had our number for a long time.

Homer me wants a win, but I wouldn't be surprised by us getting blown out.

We'll see I guess.

2-14 since 82 against Pittsburgh.  

5 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Yep, the 05 game opened with a bomb to Marvin. What a great game. Too bad it wasn't reproduced in the post season. :(

I was there it was 27 0 or something like that. And then in the playoffs the Oline forgot how to block. That was the best Colts team in Indy in my opinion, even the D was good that year. The Colts, while having great offensive talent over the years still haven't figured out championships are built on line play. 

4 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I was there it was 27 0 or something like that. And then in the playoffs the Oline forgot how to block. That was the best Colts team in Indy in my opinion, even the D was good that year. The Colts, while having great offensive talent over the years still haven't figured out championships are built on line play. 

Absolutely agree, our SB wins should have been 05,06 ....at a minimum.

05 Colts were way better then 06.

15 minutes ago, IinD said:
4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Absolutely agree, our SB wins should have been 05,06 ....at a minimum.

05 Colts were way better then 06.

The 07 Colts were better than 06 too Imo. If it weren't for injuries  I think the 07 Colts would have won the Super Bowl too. 

18 minutes ago, IinD said:

We definitely left some SB's on the table.

Granted stuff happens, but we were primed for multiple championships if things had just went our way a bit more.

I always think about that ESPN mag cover that said something like Team 2000 on it. I was sure they would have had more playoff success than they did . 

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

I always think about that ESPN mag cover that said something like Team 2000 on it. I was sure they would have had more playoff success than they did . 

Yeah it's sad looking back. We had LONG stretches where we'd go on winning streaks destroying teams, not just beating them.

January usually ended sadly for us.

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Yeah it's sad looking back. We had LONG stretches where we'd go on winning streaks destroying teams, not just beating them.

January usually ended sadly for us.  They just have never , or rarely had a well balanced team and it's cost them against teams that were well rounded like NE and Pitts when it counted. 

1 minute ago, krunk said:

The offense is going to have to put up some numbers as well as drives that keep Pitt off the field. 

Yeah I don't want to imagine how our D will look if we many have those 1 minute 3 and out drives on O.

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I don't think Big Ben will be the issue, limit Le'Veon Bell (to less than 100 all purpose yards) and we will have a good chance to win.

Colts 31 Steelers 27

That would make thanksgiving even better honestly. Pitt is in that NE/SD category for me of teams I hate.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

That would make thanksgiving even better honestly. Pitt is in that NE/SD category for me of teams I hate.

Same for me.  They rank over the  Chargers though for me.  On par with New England for me since the Colts have actually fared better vs. the Pats compared to Pittsburgh.

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Same for me.  They rank over the  Chargers though for me.  On par with New England for me since the Colts have actually fared better vs. the Pats compared to Pittsburgh.

They're all in that same 'crap bowl' for me..lol. They all equally have my absolute 100% hate/dislike, whatever you'd like to label it.