Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Robert Mathis is useless out there. Great career, but he's done. They aren't getting any pass rush and he's the one getting paid. 

Ummmmm we just got a sack not 2 plays ago..... not by Mathis but still

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm getting more and more optimistic. In terms of career stats             Comp%   TD%  INT%    PR    ANY/A  Sack% Luck     60.8       5.2     2.5      89.5    6.42      5.0 Wentz  62.7       4.5     2.0      89.2    5.87      6.7   Similar in a lot of ways. I think Luck had better pass catchers most years. And even with Wentz's horrible 2020, their numbers aren't far off.
    • The bottom line is...   that from the outside looking in we have lots and lots of question marks.   Many of them in key places.     QB, LT,  DE are the biggest and most visible.    And until the questions about how good (or not) those players perform are answered we will remain a big question mark.   Right now, any objections to any media critics feels more like....  “Hey, they can’t talk about our players like that!  Only WE can talk about our players like that!”   
    • I don't care about the love affair with Mack, this is Taylors OFFENSE and NOBODY else!!!  Most don't get it that Jonathon Taylor has numbers that only compare to the #1 rb in the NFL and that is Derrick Henry!!! Taylor is a generational RB much like DH so please acknowledge this and let the MACK love affair go as any other generational back needs their touches!!!  JT has top 2 potential at his position and we can't let a lack of touches hinder his efficiency for Mack!  We must decide and its a no brainer!!!
    • Hi NFLfan!  Congrats on the walkoff win.  The cupboard is pretty bare in Baltimore these days. Bunch of new unrecognizable faces to me to be honest after they jettisoned the last group of good players out of Baltimore (Machado, Schoop, Britton, etc.). Noteworthy current players are John Means who pitched well again tonight following the no hitter; and Trey Mancini, RF most notable as a Cancer survivor. Not too many stars these days. Birds haven’t won a game since the no hit win. SMH 
  • Members