Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I just don't think that;s fair..we cant always check down..and the 'checks' are sometimes 3-4 yards...

we have to make plays downfield....our defense isn't gong to hold folks to 17 points

Agreed, but Luck holds the ball too much.  I appreciate the desire for the big play, but sometimes you just need to get 3-5 yards and move the chains slowly and methodically.  Bad playcalling + Luck holding onto the ball too long = Luck gets hit, Luck gets sacked

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I just don't think that;s fair..we cant always check down..and the 'checks' are sometimes 3-4 yards...

we have to make plays downfield....our defense isn't gong to hold folks to 17 points

It has the last two games. Most points have been score score bee we turn the ball over in our own Side of the field. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I honestly wonder if he even can anymore. Maybe he's not fitting in the system. I dunno. But he is definitely not the player he was before he got his second contract.

I agree.  I don't know what it is, and I do think he earned his second contract, but it really seems like he isn't the same player.