Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Allen's drop was costly, freakin ridiculous. What a lucky INT.

I wish someone tracked how many such INTs Luck has thrown, passes that were dropped by his own guy then picked off after. I think it would be a much higher number than most QBs, I believe it happened twice in one playoff game against New England. 

Just now, BProland85 said:

What happened to running crossing routes for Hilton and Dorsett? That seems to take advantage of their speed. 

We have the quickest trio in the league but god forbid we take a page out of new england's playbook and dink and dunk down the field considering our line can't block for more than 1.5 seconds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Combination of things.   1. Cap is dropping $20m+ 2. Buckner contract 3. Kelly extension 4. Grover extension
    • We have rising issues, not the least of which is the 49ers not having a place to play or practice and Denver having no Quarterback to use.  We have lost 3 starters, other teams are worse off.  So here's my plan to address it:    1. Every team gets to "drop" any two games (for playoff purposes only) from their record.  This means we don't need to add weeks and teams can opt out of 2 games if things get bad enough and still have  fair chance to compete in the playoffs.  So all teams records would only include the results of 14 games of their choice.  (I know tie breakers etc. would be effected, but some sacrifice must be made).  So if you are 9-7, you could drop two losses to 9-5.  If you are 11-5 you drop two to 11-3.  This is simply so they can finish the season with a full playoff seeding that is as fair as possible.  Teams that play full seasons would get credit for all of them for all purposes except playoff seeding.  Stats etc. would all count a normal.     2. Teams that elect not to play could drop that game (and up to one other) if they really can't play.  The opposing team would, by default, get a win at 2 to 0.  (Which I believe I saw is the score of a forfeited game).  To keep one team from quitting in a case where both teams wanted to, they would have to submit a yes/no to the commissioner in secret in case BOTH teams planned to drop the game.  This would also allow teams that have locked up a spot from even risking their players health on needless games, as well as teams eliminated.  Not perfect, but better than what we might see happening.     3.  I believe we'll see the 49ers end up playing out the season in Dallas or Phoenix.  Other teams have already considered options in case their states shut down (I think it is absurd what has happened in the SF area, but that is what people voted for, so be it.     4.  All players should be allowed to opt out in the next week just as they could pre-season.  They may want to be with their family.  Let them.  The rest of the players should go into a hotel until the season ends to shut down Covid for good among teams.  If they do it immediately, then instead of dropping 2 games, they may be able to make it one.  Again, this would ONLY be for playoff seeding purposes.     That's my thought.  No plan (including what they are doing currently) is perfect.  What are your ideas?      
    • I'd put him at average because of his ability to catch the ball and his lack of fumbles (only one so far when fumbling was a concern coming out of college). He's not perfect, but he's getting the job done. I still think his bad performances correlate with his ankle injury. We'll see if that's true or not.
    • The point was that if your back up is good enough to make the playoffs if your new 2nd year QB flops, that's a guy you want. I can't see a team that would pay Brissett starter money.  We would need a backup, so why wouldn't we just hang on to Brissett as backup to Eason if he's ready?
    • I wouldn't put him at average yet.  Certainly not above average.  3.8 YPC is concerning.  
  • Members

• JPFolks

JPFolks 1,046

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,321

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,800

• w87r

w87r 2,737

Moderators
    • Jdubu

Jdubu 1,644