Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game is Nationally Televised

coltsfeva

I've actually always hated being the national game. When you bomb, everyone and their mom sees it.

I'm actually dreading the Pitt Thanksgiving game. It's going to put a small dent in an otherwise great day.

But otherwise, great for all of us if we put a beating on Denver this Sunday.

10 hours ago, rock8591 said:

If it's nationally televised and I don't have cable (down right now because of stoopid lightning strikes), does that mean the games are LEGALLY streamed online, thru perhaps an affilate site?

I don't think that's allowed.....Unhook the TV from the cable for 4 hours.

Its on CBS

17 hours ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

Damn, not for me. I get to suffer through Chargers and Jags.

Judging by your name I am guessing you are in San Diego. If so, you have to go watch games at the Morena Club on Morena Blvd. Its the only Colts bar in SoCal and gets packed with Colts fans. Whenever I am down in San Diego from LA I make it a point to catch the game there.

1 hour ago, jeepnkal said:

Judging by your name I am guessing you are in San Diego. If so, you have to go watch games at the Morena Club on Morena Blvd. Its the only Colts bar in SoCal and gets packed with Colts fans. Whenever I am down in San Diego from LA I make it a point to catch the game there.

Excellent, more options! I found a designated Colts bar called Miss B's Coconut Club around the mission bay area. I'll be checking it out on Sunday and I'll let you know how it goes.

1 hour ago, jeepnkal said:

Ok I may be visiting SD soon where is Morena Club?  I don't know SD even if I google it I will need simple directions.  Thanks

23 minutes ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

So Cal Colts fans looks like Morena Club permanently closed. Everyone seems to have migrated to the bar I just mentioned Miss B's Coconut Club.

WOW! That sucks. Miss B's doesnt look like it would have the same vibe that Morena Club had. Really a shame. I still will give it a chance when i am down next month, but not getting my hopes up too high. I did get NFL Sunday Ticket straming for home this year, i am loving it (except for the Colts losing part).

6 minutes ago, jeepnkal said:

WOW! That sucks. Miss B's doesnt look like it would have the same vibe that Morena Club had. Really a shame. I still will give it a chance when i am down next month, but not getting my hopes up too high. I did get NFL Sunday Ticket straming for home this year, i am loving it (except for the Colts losing part).

I'm thinking about getting the streaming NFL Sunday ticket as well through the Ps4.  I am weary of the quality, would you recommend?

19 minutes ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

I'm thinking about getting the streaming NFL Sunday ticket as well through the Ps4.  I am weary of the quality, would you recommend?

I would! The stream looks great, no cutting out or choppiness. But, it was only the first game of the season. I am streaming through my Roku, but I am sure it wont be too different on a PS4.