Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)  New York Rangers play-by-play broadcaster  Kenny Albert,  and former Dallas Cowboys halfback Daryl Johnston, are announcingt he live TV game commentary,   along with sideline reporter and interviewer Laura Okmin, for The NFL On FOX's late regional doubleheader game at Lucas Oil Stadium (the building) late Sunday afternoon, seen mostly and regionally, in Indiana, Michigan, and Toledo, Ohio, and locally on WXIN Fox Channel 59, live on HD.  Colts/Lions is also a homecoming for Jim Caldwell, where he coached both the Colts and now the Lions.  :coltslogo:   :1colts:  :colts: :coltshelmet:   :coltslogo:

WXIN Fox 59 is also televising the Bears @ Texans early regional doubleheader game on the NFL On FOX, while WTTV CBS Channel 4 at the same time is televising the Bengals @ N.Y. Jets early primary single header game on The NFL On CBS, all games seen live on HD.  :fb:

http://506sports.com/

http://www.506sports.com/

Why does 506 Sports always show the upcoming week for the NFL and the week we just passed for NCAA?  Why don't they do the forthcoming games for both pro and college?  I don't know how many times I've looked at the table for Saturday and find myself thinking "Didn't these teams already play?" until I finally spot a game I know I already watched.

3 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

I hate living in Kentucky. 

HA................try Pennsylvania......FML.   I had to invest in NFL Sunday ticket, but can't get it this year for reasons I don't want to get into.  Now I'm stuck with the Steeler, Eagles, Giants, Jets, or Redskins and whatever crappy team they are playing.

7 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Why does 506 Sports always show the upcoming week for the NFL and the week we just passed for NCAA?  Why don't they do the forthcoming games for both pro and college?  I don't know how many times I've looked at the table for Saturday and find myself thinking "Didn't these teams already play?" until I finally spot a game I know I already watched.

Mr. 506 Sports from New Brunswick, Canada (506 is the Area Code of that Canadian Province) just posted Week 2 of the the College Football Schedule for this weekend, beginning with Maryland @ FIU, and #13 Louisville @ Syracuse on Thursday Night. :)

I eviserated my cable and subbed in the NFL package. Really, how much TV do I need to watch a week? 11am to 930pm every Sunday, 3 hrs Monday, 3hrs Thurs. plus I watch the Calgary stampeders games. Netflix and Crave got me covered if I need to watch some scripted TV. Top that off with the fact hockey season is rockin soon.

1 hour ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I eviserated my cable and subbed in the NFL package. Really, how much TV do I need to watch a week? 11am to 930pm every Sunday, 3 hrs Monday, 3hrs Thurs. plus I watch the Calgary stampeders games. Netflix and Crave got me covered if I need to watch some scripted TV. Top that off with the fact hockey season is rockin soon.

Old time hockey! 

7 hours ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

I'm seriously considering getting this, would you recommend?

I don't have it but  also considering. I mostly passed along info thinking it my help my fellow colt fans.

I'm not sure about the quality of it. I do have the MLB EXTRA INNINGS package and the quality of their stream is mostly very good.

On 9/7/2016 at 10:56 PM, LucasOilStadium said:

Mr. 506 Sports from New Brunswick, Canada (506 is the Area Code of that Canadian Province) just posted Week 2 of the the College Football Schedule for this weekend, beginning with Maryland @ FIU, and #13 Louisville @ Syracuse on Thursday Night. :)

Oh good! lol I always felt like it was a little late getting those games out, even though they're all planned way in advance of when its actually updated.  Not really a big deal, still a helpful website, I just get caught thinking its the upcoming weekend schedule when its not.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:12 PM, Indyfan4life said:

I hate living in Kentucky. 

How I can't get the two closest football teams (one even a 2 hr drive away) is beyond me. Happens every week. I've even seen where the Colts play the Titans and I not get the game. Always have to find a different way to get the game.

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

For some reason....FOX feels Chicago would rather see the Giants and Dallas..

....I'm just now grasping that we dont get the Colts game

Disappointing....OH well..there always the 'Red Zone'

They will always show the Bears here in Indy if the Colts aren't playing because they are only a couple hours away.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would think living in KY you would get most Colts games. You are what only 2 or 3 hours away from Indy? What are you getting Titans games?

The Titans are shown on every station here. They could have a 0-16 season and it would still happen. The Colts used to be on every Sunday here regardless. After that season when Peyton was out, they stopped showing games. Even if the Titans are on a bye week, I don't get the game. The other cable provider here shows them every week, but they are WAY too expensive. 

10 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

The Titans are shown on every station here. They could have a 0-16 season and it would still happen. The Colts used to be on every Sunday here regardless. After that season when Peyton was out, they stopped showing games. Even if the Titans are on a bye week, I don't get the game. The other cable provider here shows them every week, but they are WAY too expensive. 

That stinks!