Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Le'Raven Clark, OL, Texas Tech

21isSuperman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I really like this pick.  I'm curious as to how we're going to use him, whether it be RT or RG.  He's got great length and quick feet, so I think he could fit into either spot.

If they value Luck's life at all they'll put him at guard.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I really like this pick.  I'm curious as to how we're going to use him, whether it be RT or RG.  He's got great length and quick feet, so I think he could fit into either spot.

Good be alot of competition at RT and Rg if they gonna let them all compete and play the best 5 

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Protect Luck.  A starting OL of Kelly, Mewhort, Castonzo, Clark, and Reitz/Good could be a solid group for several years

I'm still not ready to give up on Thornton,  is Clark a ready player or is he like someone who needs time to develop etc...

Ok I admit I have never heard of this guy. That being said I am not crying or bi.... but I just wanted to point out an observation for some reason we always seem to pass over name players on the board who could contribute immediately for wait for it and the Colts with the blank blank pick of the draft select Bob the water cooler guy. I DONT GET IT. Shouldn't we be picking some of these guys up as UDFA's?

SOURCES TELL US

"He's going to end up being big time in our league. He's got elite foot quickness, he's long and he's smart. He'll keep getting better once he gets to a pro offense and away from that stuff Texas Tech does and he'll become one of the top five tackles in our league." -- NFC personnel director

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/leraven-clark?id=2555202

1 minute ago, MTC said:

Where's our pass rush though?

It went in the 2nd round to other teams..>.<  But can't complain about our trade, adding a 4th and 7th and moving back a few spots in the 2nd was a good move after all the so called 'good pass rushers' were gone.

But on Clark,...darn good pick...he'll be moved back to guard most likely.

I really like this pick. It is going to allow the Colts to maximize the potential of the offense.

He appears to have some athleticism to go along with his size.

If Good is as good as Irsay/Grigson think then this line looks really promising!

Hey apparently I am the only one who hasn't heard of this guy if its a good pick up hey great. I agree keep Luck healthy. I will continue to pray for a defense in the future lol. So it sounds like most are predicting him sliding i  at right guard is that right?