Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

2016 NFL Draft Thread

I never understood why the top few picks always take so long.  You've been at that spot for many days and you traded up to get that pick, so you're not going to trade it away.  That pick should be in a couple mins into the draft, in my opinion

Just now, Pagano's Realtor said:

3) Mel Kiper is proof that you don't need to have talent to be successful in life.

rotflmao

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

I read on stampedeblue the colts are trying to trade back....is that true?

From what I heard, every team after the first 2 are looking to trade down.

1 hour ago, CheezyColt said:

Oh man, that echo on the pre-show is killing me....

Berman is killing me.  How.......

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I never understood why the top few picks always take so long.  You've been at that spot for many days and you traded up to get that pick, so you're not going to trade it away.  That pick should be in a couple mins into the draft, in my opinion

rotflmao

Just to build up suspense, make a good show, and give the broadcasters more time to talk and etc.

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

I read on stampedeblue the colts are trying to trade back....is that true?

I dunno, but if it's true I hope they don't go too far down the board.

4 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

Draft Day Thoughts

1) Glad I'm not an Eagles or Rams fan.

2) I would actually be happy with the Colts picking Zeke Elliot at #18.

3) Mel Kiper is proof that you don't need to have talent to be successful in life.

4) I've already resigned myself to the fact that Grigson is picking Dak Prescott or Cardale Jones in the 1st Round.

Happy Draft Day, everyone.

4 would be better than 2

Hi NFL/Colts fans!

I am ready for a night of picks, trades, and chatter. How about you?

I am actually interested in seeing who the Jags take most of all right now. They have been building an impressive roster the past couple of years. gonna be scary!

1 minute ago, Ryan Pelley said:

Berman on ESPN or Irvin / Deion on NFL Network... Both choices are like vomit inducing.

Truth. 

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Anyone else's NFL network keep dropping?

Noooope.

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Anyone else's NFL network keep dropping?

I'm streaming through Sling and it's lagging pretty bad. 

Look at the Eagles playing the game for the league. 

Just now, wig said:

Look at the Eagles playing the game for the league. 

???

2 minutes ago, MrNLM said:

???

Waiting to make their pick for tv purposes. 

Just now, wig said:

Ahh. I figured as much. wasn't sure though.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Great job managing your QB situation, Philly!

3 large contacts and gave up a ton of picks .    I bet Philly fans are super pleased 

Just now, wig said:

Thats the truth.  I can't believe that the top three teams were not sure who they were going to draft weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Yall see that Tunsil tweet?

Just looked . Crazy. 

Just now, Cynjin said:

Thats the truth.  I can't believe that the top three teams were not sure who they were going to draft weeks ago.

They were

4 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Yall see that Tunsil tweet?

Lol.  That can't be real.

can it?

Just now, Cynjin said:

Yeah. It seems the NFL is getting ahead of the expectations from social media. Trying to control the whole thing from the inside. Can't blame them.

I'm a colts fan in CA. Where can I catch any TV or radio coverage of the draft (besides NfLN and ESPN) , and for future reference, radio apps, stations or services I can use to catch all the Colts news I can take :) 

many and all advice is appreciated!!

Either Laremy Tunsil is super dumb or someone has it out for him. Worst timing EVER!

10 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

I'm streaming through Sling and it's lagging pretty bad. 

I'm on directtv