Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England @ Denver (Gday/Post Game - Merged)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the Pats basically shot themselves so hard by a missed extra point. This game......wow NE's offense is going to be kicking themselves all offseason.

Congrats to the Peyton die hards here but I will be rooting for the NFC in this SB. Easily. Denver has the D though.

Good game, hope the second one is good now.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

YES SIR! YES SIR! I called it, where you at Pats fans! Call Peyton a choker now.

Ugh leave them all alone. Don't care so much about what they all think or say all the time.

Enjoy the win and the trip to the SB.

Just now, Jules said:

I can't believe the Pats basically shot themselves so hard by a missed extra point. This game......wow NE's offense is going to be kicking themselves all offseason.

Congrats to the Peyton die hards here but I will be rooting for the NFC in this SB. Easily. Denver has the D though.

Bill gets what he deserves. That's probably running through his mind right now.  

It's the rule change he lobbied for.

Just now, ricker182 said:

Bill gets what he deserves. That's probably running through his mind right now.  

It's the rule change he lobbied for.

It's insane. I never think much about those extra points but in this game......WOW.

Just now, Jules said:

I don't know how I feel about the SB. I love Peyton but if he wins another SB he has this era to thank more than anything else, as does Brady. On the other hand, if there are any 2 defenses left that are hard to beat in spite of the era it's Carolina and AZ.