Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+1.5) @ Carolina (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

4 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

# that, no way. They had a cupcake regular season schedule and everyone around here who couldn't give a % last year when they were terrible, is acting like they have been superfans for years because of it. Arizona save us from the bandwagon stupidity.

your taste in teams is interesting...

a colts fan that hates denver even though they have peyton and we own them in the playoffs?

dont like cam and the panthers, yet  the seahawks have the worst fan base ever in pro football and sherman is the king of *s 

if you are tired of the panthers already, how can you not be tired of the seahawks ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

your taste in teams is interesting...

a colts fan that hates denver even though they have peyton and we own them in the playoffs?

dont like cam and the panthers, yet  the seahawks have the worst fan base ever in pro football and sherman is the king of *s 

if you are tired of the panthers already, how can you not be tired of the seahawks ?

I think SkyBane is from Carolina.

5 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

# that, no way. They had a cupcake regular season schedule and everyone around here who couldn't give a % last year when they were terrible, is acting like they have been superfans for years because of it. Arizona save us from the bandwagon stupidity.

They didn't have a cupcake schedule.  They beat the Seahawks in Seattle.     The panthers are the best team in football.   If the cardinals play against them like they did last night it will be a blowout

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They didn't have a cupcake schedule.  They beat the Seahawks in Seattle.     The panthers are the best team in football.   If the cardinals play against them like they did last night it will be a blowout

Your 3rd sentence, jvan, couldn't be any more true. So far, it's a beat down. I've seen stranger things like the Bills comeback of comebacks against the Houston Oilers/playoffs years back. But, this Carolina team seems to be on a quest for greatness.

2 minutes ago, NBColtsFanatic said:

It's only human to hate the Seahawks if you're a colts fan. I don't want people making comparisons with luck and Wilson. I love this. Although I don't hate Seattle as much as New England, it's really close. Also, Carolina is a really likable team. Go Carolina

Comparisons are always going to be made with those two. They're like the new Brady/Manning except they don't play each other very often.

4 minutes ago, NBColtsFanatic said:

It's only human to hate the Seahawks if you're a colts fan. I don't want people making comparisons with luck and Wilson. I love this. Although I don't hate Seattle as much as New England, it's really close. Also, Carolina is a really likable team. Go Carolina

You mean its only human to hate Russell Wilson if you're a Luck fan?

I'm a Colts fan and I love the Seahawks. Russell Wilson is awesome too.

6 minutes ago, NBColtsFanatic said:

This is the exact reason why I am going for Carolina today. I'm sure most posters will say "I really don't care what other analysts say or think", but as Colts fans we would never hear the end of it if Wilson got his second ring this year. 

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

This is the exact reason why I am going for Carolina today. I'm sure most posters will say "I really don't care what other analysts say or think", but as Colts fans we would never hear the end of it if Wilson got his second ring this year. 

You guys and Andrew Luck are something else... lol