Pagano agrees to a contract extension, Grigson retained [Mega-merge]

Lef

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand this. What changed?  Why not make this decision last year after the team went to the AFC title game?   I feel like Irsay basically destroyed this season by leaving Pagano in the position that he was in. It added a lot of unecessary distraction.  And i thought Irsay wanted more from the D this year and less of the blowout losses. We didn't improve in either area.  This is stunning to me.  And there are way too many reports of friction between Grigs and Pagano for it not to be true. So now there going to make up and start talking again and function together?  Did Irsay lay the law down?

3 minutes ago, James Harden said:

If Luck ever get to Tom Brady level, soon he will be able to play with anyone and make them look like a superstar. Luck is a tough son of a ******* and he do with what he have. When life hands you lemons, you make....

Tom Brady has BB, Luck has a good position coach

1 minute ago, chad hugo said:

I don't quite understand the decision to retain Grigson, why ?

Don't quite get it either. Grigson has had SO many bust signings in free agency, and while he has selected some nice playmakers at WR and TE, everywhere else he has been horrible.

Pagano isn't the problem. Some of you just can't accept that and stop wanting these coaches that will never come here. Support and root for the Colts of move on. Obviously Irsay, the staff and players wanted Pagano back for a reason. When you start playing for the Colts you can say otherwise. Until then you can deal with it or find another team. 

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Don't quite get it either. Grigson has had SO many bust signings in free agency, and while he has selected some nice playmakers at WR and TE, everywhere else he has been horrible.

Vontae davis

Mike Adams

Henry Anderson

David Parry

Kendall Langford

Dqwell Jackson

Erik Walden

Jack mewhor

Yea awful signings