Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who else is rooting for Arizona?

SilentHill

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Literally none of that is the case.    But I'm rooting for the cards as well

Literally the same people on this forum couldn't smell sarcasm if it crawled up their nose, and literally the same people on this forum will take every jab they can find at it when they take it as something wrong.

But 2 of the coaches literally are over 70 as well.

Arizona is what good coaching looks like. Redding was thought to be washed up or on the decline at least. Freeney the same...did nothing in SD. Powers? Hadn't heard that name in a few years. But Arians is coaching them up. I won't play the hindsight game and say "we shoulda kept Arians" bc that isn't fair. Pagano had coached 3 games before battling cancer. We had to give him a chance. Plus with Grigson here I don't think Arians has as much success as he is having in AZ. His vertical passing game would get Luck killed behind this line. I'm glad they are doing well and will be cheering for them to knock off what will most likely be the Pats in the SB (if both teams make it that far)

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still want the Broncos to win it all if Peyton plays but I am on the Cards bandwagon. I like Palmer, Freeney, Arians, and Fitz! I would love to see a Broncos/Cards SB.

Me too. 100% for Broncos if Peyton plays. If no Peyton, I'm still good with Broncos making SB, but wouldn't mind seeing Cardinals winning. 

8 hours ago, SilentHill said:

With the Colts all but eliminated, I'm rooting for Arizona to go all the way. Anyone else joining me?

Yep no doubt. Great roster and solid coaching. The only thing that concerns me is Carson Palmers age and injury susceptibility. They really need to win now.

I grew up a fan of the Redskins in addition to the Pats as I started watching football in the early 80s with Gibbs, Theismann and the hogs and smurfs so I always root for the Redskins in the NFC and still can't believe they won the East. They are playing some good football right now so I give them a puncher's chance in the wild card round at home. I would love to see them pull an upset or two but probably unlikely.

I like Arizona a lot too. Hard not to vote for Arians and Palmer and Fitzgerald. I think they are the best all around team in the conference as their offense is more explosive than Carolina. If the Redskins don't make it then I will probably vote for Arizona to make to the Super Bowl. Too bad this was not last year for them as the SB would be a home game for them. lol.

12 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Yes, I love what Arians has done to the Cardinals since joining them.  Quite a few predicted doom and gloom for him taking over for Whisenhunt...  He's proven himself, even to those who were in his favor!

It looked bad due to the QB situation when he came in, then the Raiders inexplicably gifted him Carson Palmer for some low round draft picks.  

But to be fair, the dude was winning games last year with Stanton at the helm.  

Would be happy to see the Cardinals win it this year.