Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Hilton injury news (merge)

Jackie Daytona

As you’d expect, Peyton Manning didn’t get sentimental on this week's conference call when talking about playing in Indy (again) on Sunday.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

November 4, 2015

As you’d expect, Peyton Manning didn’t get sentimental on this week's conference call when talking about playing in Indy (again) on Sunday.

Manning had plenty of praise for the work ethic/ability of Robert Mathis: “Robert is making a lot of plays…He sure looks good out there.”

November 4, 2015

Manning had plenty of praise for the work ethic/ability of Robert Mathis: “Robert is making a lot of plays…He sure looks good out there.”

Unrelated News, but just info about The Sheriff

This is way Pagano needs fired ASAP. And whoever was the * that put TY in on punt returns

Did you know that Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas play special teams for the Seahawks? Antonio Brown for the Steelers? I'm sure there are more but these immediately came to mind.

This is way Pagano needs fired ASAP. And whoever was the * that put TY in on punt returns

Whalen's recent return struggles along with the weather is the reason i think. Most were fair catches. Looked like he was told to play it safe.

Marvin used to return in similar ways when he was here.

Ball security in the wet conditions wAs main reason.

It may have been a smart move.

Whalen's recent return struggles along with the weather is the reason i think. Most were fair catches. Looked like he was told to play it safe.

Marvin used to return in similar ways when he was here.

Ball security in the wet conditions wAs main reason.

It may have been a smart move.

If I'm rembering correctly Bray muffed the opening kickoff. Maybe Pagano decided to put TY on punts after seeing that and didn't think that Bray or Griff could be trusted in the rain.

Wasn't it Gruden who thought that it was desperate move?  

Gruden also praised Pagano for having the guts to try anything and everything to try to give his team a spark...something that good head coaches do.  As others have said, many teams have "star" players on kickoff and punt returns.  

No big deal on hilton missing this game, he gets shut down against good corners anyway and denver defense is better than carolina. The game will b a blowout with or without him,hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

I agree.  Griff getting more snaps will be an upgrade over TY.  However, I think annihilation is more apt than blowout..

Still no T.Y. Hilton at Colts practice. He's played through nagging injuries before, however he's always gone through this "final" practice

November 6, 2015

Still no T.Y. Hilton at Colts practice. He's played through nagging injuries before, however he's always gone through this "final" practice

If you miss the final practice, you hardly ever play on gameday.

This would be a great opportunity to get Fleener & Allen involved to make up for being short a WR unless Carter is brought up to the roster

November 6, 2015

If you miss the final practice, you hardly ever play on gameday.

This would be a great opportunity to get Fleener & Allen involved to make up for being short a WR unless Carter is brought up to the roster

I must have missed it.  How did the injury actually occur?

I hate to say it, but if TY isn't playing, we will probably lose this game. Without Hilton and Dorsett, our WR's may not get 50 yds combined. We just have to hope he comes back next week, if not, our season could be over quickly, even in the AFC South.

Next week is a bye week. No one will be back for that

Dun Dun Dunnn!!!!

*Fades Away*

:peek: