Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

patriots at cowboys thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was easily the Pats most complete win of the year. Figured the offense would have its way but the defense was stifling all day which was great to see. They will need that type of performance as the season goes along. Just love this Dion Lewis kid. Glad they signed him up for two more years.

I am proud of our defense, they did well today, only gave up 6 points when our Offense was struggling the entire first half trying to keep Brady upright...

Obviously BB will need to make some adjustments this week and get ready for the Colts next week.

The late hit on Brady by Hardy should have been flagged, not a dirty hit just super late and surprised the refs didn't catch that.

This was easily the Pats most complete win of the year. Figured the offense would have its way but the defense was stifling all day which was great to see. They will need that type of performance as the season goes along. Just love this Dion Lewis kid. Glad they signed him up for two more years.

Brandon Weeden helped with the pats d

Dallas has Green bay (5-0), Carolina (5-0), at Buffalo, at the NYGs..and Seattle...yet to play.

They already have 3 losses and seven will eliminate you..

Without Tony Romo until Thanksgiving?? They're done

How does 7 eliminate them? They are in a terrible division.

Of course Patriots fans on my FB are proud of dominating the Romo/Dez-less Cowboys, and now believe that they are "America's Team".

IMO you can't be America's Team, when, like the Cowboys, 95% of the country hates your guts.

Just PLEASE don't let this entitled fanbase celebrate another Super Bowl win this year. The fans are as unbearable as they were in 2007, and I thought that was impossible to top.

Before I logged off earlier at Half I was just sort of joking when I said the game would probably end up 34-3. I was close. Most teams can keep it close in the 1st Half against the Pats, we even did in the AFC Title Game but then they usually adjust and blow the doors off of teams. Anyway let the hype begin now for our game coming up with them.

Of course Patriots fans on my FB are proud of dominating the Romo/Dez-less Cowboys, and now believe that they are "America's Team".

IMO you can't be America's Team, when, like the Cowboys, 95% of the country hates your guts.

Just PLEASE don't let this entitled fanbase celebrate another Super Bowl win this year. The fans are as unbearable as they were in 2007, and I thought that was impossible to top.

I really hope Andrew can get healthy and start playing like he has in previous years because we now have a run game with Gore and are better at stopping the run. As well as Hass has played he still is no Andrew. Great backup though.

I guess ill be the first one on this thread to say that IMHO the Pats were not very impressive today. this is a game of inches and when your offense cant even get inches it will make the opposing offense and defense look better than they are. the patriots first 3 games they looked immortal. there offense was unstoppable they were completely in sync and on time their line did great in pass protection. not so much in all those categories today however there defense did a lot better especially against the run than prior games how much of that can be contributed to the cowboys inability to sustain drives?/ im not sure but I can say that it definitely was a factor. I think its about the time the patriots come back down to earth not saying were going to beat them but I have a feeling we will be competitive this game and play a lot better this game than in the recent past JMO

Before I logged off earlier at Half I was just sort of joking when I said the game would probably end up 34-3. I was close. Most teams can keep it close in the 1st Half against the Pats, we even did in the AFC Title Game but then they usually adjust and blow the doors off of teams. Anyway let the hype begin now for our game coming up with them.

Yes, I heard Edelman say the defense they practiced against all week was not what Dallas threw at them today and they had to adjust..most noticeable in the 2nd half.