Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

patriots at cowboys thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there some rule where if you touch the ball while being out of bounds on special teams that it goes to the 40?

Anyway the Pats have blew a few late Fox games before. It's the closest thing they have to a negative consistency lol! Weeden has improved each game. Maybe they'll pull off an upset.

Isn't there some rule where if you touch the ball while being out of bounds on special teams that it goes to the 40?

Anyway the Pats have blew a few late Fox games before. It's the closest thing they have to a negative consistency lol! Weeden has improved each game. Maybe they'll pull off an upset.

Yeah if the kicker kicks it out of bounds on a kickoff, it goes to the 40. This has been a wild Sunday. Raiders are still up on the Broncos 7-3 too. Rodgers actually threw 2 INT's today as well, Pack won but a lot off odd happenings going on/upsets so far.

Yup. As good as the defense looks you kinda need to score points. Weeden is awful. Romo really would have given the Pats a run for their money.

It's a tall order to ask the Dallas D to hold NE all game.

Yep, their offense is anemic right now.

Pats will have good field position (as usual).This might be the TD drive to break it.

I kinda see this as a preview of the Denver game. Good defense, but next to zero offense. Once the Pats get up a score or two that's all she wrote.

If Dallas had at least a fair offense running OR passing this game would be a whoopin.

I hope our Defense can play like this next week. If they do we have a decent shot and beating the Pats. Even Hass can put up more than 3 points in a Half. Pats caught a break with Romo being out. Hardy has looked fantastic.

Crossing my fingers lol. Dallas already has four sacks (edit: 5 now). I don't know if we can replicate that.