Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicago Bears having a fire sale!

MrNLM

At this rate offer up a 4 or 5 and maybe they take it. Bostic is a good player and is only 24.

Bostic has played pathetically. Ask any Bears fan. They say he led in tackles just like D'Quell did last year. By tackling down the field. They're surprised they got a 6th for him which says something. Kyle Long is a great player that they have no reason to trade. He fits the system, and if you trade him for a 1st or 2nd, you'll end up using the pick to replace the great player you already have. This only usually happens if a guy is becoming a free agent or is making a boat load of money.

Geez, guys....

The Bears moved one guy who is old and a bad scheme fit (Allen)....

And another who was a poor scheme fit and injured repeatedly in the short time the new staff has been there  (Bostic)....

Neither of them fits the profile of Long who is a building block for the future.

Long is not being moved.......    (unless someone grossly overpays....)

Geez, guys....

The Bears moved one guy who is old and a bad scheme fit (Allen)....

And another who was a poor scheme fit and injured repeatedly in the short time the new staff has been there  (Bostic)....

Neither of them fits the profile of Long who is a building block for the future.

Long is not being moved.......    (unless someone grossly overpays....)

I agree. That is why I said I can dream. If they trade Long for basically a can of peanuts than they are blowing it up. It will never happen.

I agree. That is why I said I can dream. If they trade Long for basically a can of peanuts than they are blowing it up. It will never happen

No worries....   I saw your dream comment.   I understood.

That's why I didn't respond to any one poster,  but generally to all....

Thanks anyway....      :thmup:

Based off their new acquisitions and so I won't need to create a new thread....

HOW BADLY WILL NEPATS (my abbrv. now for the New England Patriots) DESTROY US?

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here and exaggerating with the title, but let's face the facts. At this point Nepats are the better team overall. They know how to prep and gameplan better, they seem to play harder.

This will be what..the 4th or 5th time in a row they could/will have our number? They know how to expose and exploit our weaknesses or we do that ourselves.

Similar to how we haven't beaten the San Diego Chargers in awhile either for that matter. Somehow they just know how to read us like an open book.

And we are helpless out there. It's embarrassing when we play Nepats, because you can almost sense the players' and Coach's loss of confidence more and more as the game goes on.

Not good that they gave away Jared Allen to the Panthers. That's the last thing we needed in the NFC South. 

I thought of you specifically today Bogie when River Boat Ron got Jared Allen. Ouch. Sean Payton just swore under his breath over this revelation too. Hang in there Bogie. 

Come on Grigs lets go get Kyle Long. A guy can wish right?

haha Don't toy with me man & get my hopes up. Not only is he experienced, but he comes from HOF stock. I revere his pop Howie Long, NFL royalty. 

If Grigs landed him, I'd go ballistic with euphoric joy! No, I'm not kidding either. 

I hate this.  Bostic is a good player.  Good move by the Pats. 

It's what Bill is known for & I give him credit for it. However, just once I'd love to hear Foxboro fans say "Darn, INDY just made an exceptional trade today or acquired the steal of the 2016 draft."

It's a pipe dream I know but if water was found on Mars yesterday courtesy of NASA, remarkable events can indeed unfold once in awhile right?  haha

I thought of you specifically today Bogie when River Boat Ron got Jared Allen. Ouch. Sean Payton just swore under his breath over this revelation too. Hang in there Bogie. 

Hey Bogie, BTW I thought QB Luke McCown played nicely yesterday for the Saints too. I didn't expect the Panthers DB to grab that throw out of the air following backwards in the end zone maintaining control of the football either. a 1 in 1,000,000 play that rarely determines the outcome of the game. My condolences man. 

Luke was solid yesterday replacing Brees with nothing to be ashamed of at all IMO. I was very impressed with him actually.