Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Mathis Play tonight?

kansascolt

Probably shouldn't play him yet unless they only plan to work him in a few snaps at a time. Need him for week 6 the most in my opinion. Going to need all the help we can get to get over that hump.

The Patriots beat the Bills, while the Bills destroyed us. We have no chance against the Patriots. Belichick, Bardy and Gronk are too good. Also, week 6 wont mean anything if we are falling behind from the start. Need Mathis now in order to stay in the playoffs hunt. Or do you prefer to at worst miss the playoffs or at best play away from home throughout the playoffs?

The Patriots beat the Bills, while the Bills destroyed us. We have no chance against the Patriots. Belichick, Bardy and Gronk are too good. Also, week 6 wont mean anything if we are falling behind from the start. Need Mathis now in order to stay in the playoffs hunt. Or do you prefer to at worst miss the playoffs or at best play away from home throughout the playoffs?

I had no idea you were his doctor.

Any given Sunday/Monday/Thursday in the NFL. Things happen and we desperately need a pass rush. That is how you rattle good QBs. We've beaten the Patriots before, it's not like we haven't. Just has been a bit.

Pass rush will be much better tonight. They focused too much on Taylor's mobility so it was more of contain than a pass rush

I have Henry Anderson & David Parry combining for 3 sacks tonight

exactly but I hope we fair well against Brady & Big Ben as well. I think we also play the NFC south eh not too sure but if so Bree's and Ryan will def need some pressure on them.

We have the Patriots if they are constituted as you say......  I mean, Belichick and Gronk are scary, but Bardy will just sit in the pocket singing ballads of chivalry and strumming his lute......easy pickin's

exactly but I hope we fair well against Brady & Big Ben as well. I think we also play the NFC south eh not too sure but if so Bree's and Ryan will def need some pressure on them.

Saints defense won't be a problem haha

https://twitter.com/Visionary_94/status/645711697362026497

Today's award for worst football coverage goes to Saints corner Delvin Breaux http://t.co/FNEcLDRR9W

The Patriots beat the Bills, while the Bills destroyed us.

That logic doesn't work in the NFL. I suppose the Redskins are the team to beat in the NFC because they beat the Rams who beat the Seahawks? It wouldn't surprise me if the Bills miss the playoffs and the Colts get hot and get the 2nd seed.

That logic doesn't work in the NFL. I suppose the Redskins are the team to beat in the NFC because they beat the Rams who beat the Seahawks? It wouldn't surprise me if the Bills miss the playoffs and the Colts get hot and get the 2nd seed.

Exactly.  Two things that are certain: There's no transitive property in the NFL, and the teams playing in September rarely are the same teams playing January.