Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congratulations Ryan Grigson

TKnight24

I know there's a lot of ill feelings towards Mr. Grigson but let's take this time to congratulate him. Every draft pick from this past draft made the 53 man roster. :cheer:

:colts:

Also of note: all eight players selected by the #Colts in the 2015 draft made the initial 53-man roster. Several will also have key roles.

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

September 5, 2015

Also of note: all eight players selected by the #Colts in the 2015 draft made the initial 53-man roster. Several will also have key roles.

By my count, #colts carrying 9 rookies on 53-man roster: Dorsett, Robinson, Varga, Good, Anderson, Parry, Smith, Geathers, Herrera.

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

September 5, 2015

By my count, #colts carrying 9 rookies on 53-man roster: Dorsett, Robinson, Varga, Good, Anderson, Parry, Smith, Geathers, Herrera.

That's not really surprising.  The guys from last year who are no longer here were not that great.

RJF, Redding, Chap, Hughes, Nicks, Reggie, Tipton.....Landry

After creating it I did realize it looked sarcastic due to all the hate about carter being cut but Ballard and Werner staying

Carter wasn't that good no help on ST's I wouldn't be surprised if he's available for PS if we want him but you can't develop speed He couldn't get seperation same reason Vikings shipped him to the CFL 2 yrs ago. Whalin offers more especially on ST's ballsy cut I like it.

Ballard is a complete head scratcher unless we can get him to the IR give him another yr to come back to form

I like what Grigs is doing

I don't know, I think keeping Ballard is a good idea. He may not be a starter for us, and may not play a huge part, but talk about a great 3rd down pass blocking back that we lack other than Gore. He will serve his purpose. However, on the other hand keeping Werner is not my most favorite move the guy just can't produce even against 2nd string talent.

Carter wasn't that good no help on ST's I wouldn't be surprised if he's available for PS if we want him but you can't develop speed He couldn't get seperation same reason Vikings shipped him to the CFL 2 yrs ago. Whalin offers more especially on ST's ballsy cut I like it.

Ballard is a complete head scratcher unless we can get him to the IR give him another yr to come back to form

I like what Grigs is doing

Like I said, I trust Grigson. But we all watched that Bengals game. Ballard got hurt again. So why did he make the cut? Might as well have kept Chapman then cut him when we found a replacement

I just feel like they're trying too hard to please fans with this Ballard situation. Hoping he can come back and be a good feel good story

Like I said, I trust Grigson. But we all watched that Bengals game. Ballard got hurt again. So why did he make the cut? Might as well have kept Chapman then cut him when we found a replacement

I just feel like they're trying too hard to please fans with this Ballard situation. Hoping he can come back and be a good feel good story

I am not sure any fans are clamoring for us to keep Ballard... Reggie yes, Ballard is long forgotten by the general Colts fans and most board members here are done with him as well.