Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrod Taylor named starting QB for Bills (Merge)

1959Colts

This is bad news for the Colts. Our achilles heel is running/athletic QBs. Go back and watch the Raiders game from last year and you'll see my point.

And there was no Raiders game last year. It was the 2013 season, so again..... stop it, completely different defense this year

This is bad news for the Colts.  Our achilles heel is running/athletic QBs.  Go back and watch the Raiders game from last year and you'll see my point.

We beat the Seahawks and 49ers and their o-lines were more established then and donʻt forget those defenses too 

Pretty sure the Colts are taking this 1st game in Buffalo very, very, seriously. It's imperative that we get off to a great start this year. I've always sided on the premise that "home-field advantage" resides in the first half of the season. It'll be a good first look at the offensive sets and how they'll attack. A great combination of run, throw, and defensive stops. The Colts are most capable of performing all three.

This is bad news for the Colts. Our achilles heel is running/athletic QBs. Go back and watch the Raiders game from last year and you'll see my point.

Is that you Cribsfaircatch?

Off topic, I had a tie rod go bad on my car earlier this year.

The QBs the Colts will face to open the season: 1: Tyrod Taylor 2: Ryan Fitzpatrick 3: Marcus Mariota 4: Blake Bortles 5: Brian Hoyer

— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer)

August 31, 2015

The QBs the Colts will face to open the season:

1: Tyrod Taylor

2: Ryan Fitzpatrick

3: Marcus Mariota

4: Blake Bortles

5: Brian Hoyer

:lol::funny:

[/quote

In Hawaii..they call that '5-0'!!