Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

garcon, gutsy or stupidity

CR91

Pierre, are you really that darn stupid? JJ could crush you like a bug & not even think twice about it. So, let's take stock shall we...Does any team fear you or the Redskins right now? No. 

Don't go writing checks that your ego or production can't cash okay. How bout telling your own QB RG3 to get his own crap together huh? Laughable teams in the NFC East should not be throwing rocks Garcon. 

Disappointing to, Nothing original.

Exactly Gavin, if a WR is going to shine on & taunt the best pass rusher in football the past couple of seasons at least try to be witty & clever. You're label for JJ makes you look so childish & infantile it's beyond pathetic. 

If I was on the Redskins squad, I would tell Garcon to zip it & tell JJ the offense knows how exceptional he is & Pierre doesn't speak for the leaders in the DC locker room. 

I understand guys need to self motivate themselves & create a false villain to get the adreline free flowing, but it's like a dude teasing a hungry lion & then wondering why he got nearly mauled to death within an inch of his life. 

Translation: You don't rattle the cage of a stud who has achieved more in the NFL than you surely have to date. Okay, you played in a SB which JJ hasn't that's true, but Watt is a game changer on both sides of the ball which you sure as hades can't claim.

Training camp or not, Garcon needs to be taken down hard about 5 notches IMO. No respect. What a punk. I'd have a serious discussion with him if I was Garcon's teammate &, if it came to blows, so be it. 

Yes I know, Pierre is a former Colt, but come on man you're making a complete jack caboose of yourself in your own city & locker room. This isn't the kind of reputation you want Garcon. Grow up. 

I understand guys need to self motivate themselves & create a false villain to get the adreline free flowing, but it's like a dude that teasing a hungry lion & then wonders why he got nearly mauled to death within an inch of his life. 

Translation: You don't rattle the cage of a stud who has achieved more in the NFL than you surely have to date. Okay, you played in a SB which JJ hasn't that's true, but Watt is a game changer on both sides of the ball which you sure as hades can't claim.

Training camp or not, Garcon needs to be taken down hard about 5 notches IMO. No respect. What a punk. I'd have a serious discussion with him if I was Garcon's teammate &, if it came to blows, so be it. 

In all fairness Garcon if he stayed healthy and had better QB play would be putting up 1000+ yard season after 1000+ yard season, He did in 2013 when Griffin was playing decent despite being benched the final 3 games by Shanahan

Pierre, are you really that darn stupid? JJ could crush you like a bug & not even think twice about it. So, let's take stock shall we...Does any team fear you or the Redskins right now? No.

Don't go writing checks that your ego or production can't cash okay. How bout telling your own QB RG3 to get his own crap together huh? Laughable teams in the NFC East should not be throwing rocks Garcon.

Redskins = heaps of talent and potential, yet are riddled with suck.

Quite odd if I might say so.

In all fairness Garcon if he stayed healthy and had better QB play would be putting up 1000+ yard season after 1000+ yard season, He did in 2013 when Griffin was playing decent despite being benched the final 3 games by Shanahan

This is what always baffled me about Garcon when he played for INDY: He had great speed & hands that could make miraculous catches & then drop easy 1st down completions at the worst possible times. 

The exceptional WRs in this league never antagonize top tier pass rushers. They usually let their tape speak for itself & reserve their smack talk for DBs alone. 

Redskins = heaps of talent and potential, yet are riddled with suck.

Quite odd if I might say so.

Yeah, every year Daniel Snyder spends money like water on a few marquee guys like Albert Haynesworth & "Pot Roast" AKA Terrance Knighton & every year they fall flat on their face. It is what it is. Keep it up Danny Boy. 

Have fun with your career vanishing in to further obscurity with each passing season while Watt lights up the league.

And Watts team vanishes into further obscurity, Seriously considering the QB's Garcon has had throwing him the ball he has done well in washington

And Watts team vanishes into further obscurity, Seriously considering the QB's Garcon has had throwing him the ball he has done well in washington

Watt did his best to all but single handedly carry the Texans and stood out as a monstrous contributor on a team that did a whole lot of nothing. 

In Garcon's case, he didn't stand out at all. Apart from his mouth, that is.

The Texans are more relevant as a contender than Washington - if only because of JJ Watt. Not that either team is going to win more than 6 games this season.

Watt did his best to all but single handedly carry the Texans and stood out as a monstrous contributor on a team that did a whole lot of nothing. 

In Garcon's case, he didn't stand out at all. Apart from his mouth, that is.

The Texans are more relevant as a contender than Washington - if only because of JJ Watt. Not that either team is going to win more than 6 games this season.

Of course Watt stood out and Garcon didn't, A D Lineman does not have to rely so much on another player to have an impact or to produce big, If whoever the Texans trot out at QB does not produce then that wont affect Watt, If whoever the Redskins trots out at QB does not produce then its a given Garcon wont either, One is massively dependent on another player while the other usually is not

Of course Watt stood out and Garcon didn't, A D Lineman does not have to rely so much on another player to have an impact or to produce big, If whoever the Texans trot out at QB does not produce then that wont affect Watt, If whoever the Redskins trots out at QB does not produce then its a given Garcon wont either, One is massively dependent on another player while the other usually is not

That's all fair.

The point is Watt is a monster. Even when Peyton was throwing to him Garcon was never on that level of play. Pierre is/was a good player, Watt is an elite player.

At this point, unless WAS gets a QB worth their salt the waiter won't get much of a chance to prove his meddle beyond what he already did in Indy. Still, running off at the mouth like a punk isn't the way to go about it.

its nothing in my eyes probably been alot worse said at camps just that it was on tv.

I don't think you could argue that those thing that have been said worse then that where anything ment in good humor.

It seemed like he was trying to start a fight or bait someone into fighting.

Garcon, gutsy or stupidity? How about calculated.

He knows that they are in pads. If there is a fight, chances are that no one will get hurt and it will be broken up fairly quickly, so why not build your "street cred" by going after the biggest and baddest dude in the NFL?

Same old same old Garcon - makes tough catches look easy and drops easy ones. He should learn to catch right before running his mouth (look at his drop yesterday while wide open):

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015081354/2015/PRE1/redskins@browns#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000509592&tab=videos

I think it was Sherman who called him out as a "nobody" last year - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000407061/article/richard-sherman-pierre-garcon-doesnt-matter

Garcon, for now, does not matter on the field till he first shows up on the field. Sherman backs the talk, Garcon is mostly talk. I do not miss Garcon whatsoever.

Same old same old Garcon - makes tough catches look easy and drops easy ones. He should learn to catch right before running his mouth (look at his drop yesterday while wide open):

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015081354/2015/PRE1/redskins@browns#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000509592&tab=videos

I think it was Sherman who called him out as a "nobody" last year - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000407061/article/richard-sherman-pierre-garcon-doesnt-matter

Garcon, for now, does not matter on the field till he first shows up on the field. Sherman backs the talk, Garcon is mostly talk. I do not miss Garcon whatsoever.

He is a nobody. Had 1 decent year with the Redskins and then vanished. Got exposed as being an average receiver who will never see #1 receiver money. That's probably why he was so frustrated. Probably saw the money that Hilton got and had a meltdown.

actually garcon declined a 40 mil offer from us if memory serves

We gave Garcon 5 years $35 mil. and he chose 5 years $43 mil. to play with you know who!!! :scratch:

But if I were in his position, coming from Haiti and going to DIII school, if that was your best chance at a paycheck, you take the money and run.

We gave Garcon 5 years $35 mil. and he chose 5 years $43 mil. to play with you know who!!! :scratch:

But if I were in his position, coming from Haiti and going to DIII school, if that was your best chance at a paycheck, you take the money and run.

oh I dont blame him for chasing the money espeically after the season we had