Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos 3rd Round pick TE Jeff Heuerman Tears ACL, Done For Season

HtownColt

He isn't losing much? Really? Just an opportunity to play in the NFL for the Broncos. I am quite sure he don't feel that way. That was a cold hearted comment.

What? This just in- a one year injury doesn't take away your opportunity to play in the NFL. He'll be back next year just fine. My point is he wouldn't have seen the field.

What? This just in- a one year injury doesn't take away your opportunity to play in the NFL. He'll be back next year just fine. My point is he wouldn't have seen the field.

You don't know if he would have played or not. As far as not losing much what about all the hard work and pain he will be going through? Like I said, your comment was cold hearted.

Good thing they have Virgil Green and signed Owen Daniels for this reason. Jeff was always going to be in only for limited downs at best. This just sets him back another year, much like Julius Thomas did not progress till year 3 after rehabbing from injury the first 2 years.

You don't know if he would have played or not. As far as not losing much what about all the hard work and pain he will be going through? Like I said, your comment was cold hearted.

Okay, no one knows anything. But I do know he's behind two established good tight ends and that he's pretty raw. And coming back from an ACL is a piece of cake nowadays. And he should be working hard anyways.

My comment was realistic, and yours are oversensitive.

Okay, no one knows anything. But I do know he's behind two established good tight ends and that he's pretty raw. And coming back from an ACL is a piece of cake nowadays. And he should be working hard anyways.

Oversensitive? Really? You act like these players are nothing but a piece of meat. Coming back from an ACL tear is not a piece of cake. Sometimes the player is never the same. Your comment was cold and insensitive to the player. He should be working hard anyways? Well he has worked hard or he would not have been drafted.

• 4 weeks later...

Oversensitive? Really? You act like these players are nothing but a piece of meat. Coming back from an ACL tear is not a piece of cake. Sometimes the player is never the same. Your comment was cold and insensitive to the player. He should be working hard anyways? Well he has worked hard or he would not have been drafted.

you two get a room already  O.o

You really think a 3rd round pick wouldn't have seen the field?

Really?

I mean,  how often does that happen?

You really think a 3rd round pick wouldn't have seen the field?

Really?

I mean, how often does that happen?

The depth chart ahead of him was crowded. And it happens very often considering 100 players get drafted in the first three rounds every year and a lot of them don't get playing time