Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Trade Up, Select David Parry

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL OL are just a tad too big for him to play NT, IMO. He is strong with 34 reps, hope it works out. At 319 lbs and better measurables, Malcolm Brown had more pass rush potential even if he was just a 1-gap NT.

OK, OK, I will let it go :)

What a garbage draft.Whos gonna help o-line,STANFORDS JIM PLUNKETT?God help COLTS if GORE gets hurt.

our o-line is already set with a lot of depth. ac mewhort holmes herramans GC will be the starters with louis harrison thornton thomas reitz and ulrick john being the backups. no one we draft will beat out those olineman 

Colts need playmakers on Defense and got some solid fillers at this point. Of course we all hope we will land another steal like TY Hilton but I don't expect the Defense to be much better then last season.

I think Anderson has a shot to make a huge impact

What a garbage draft.Whos gonna help o-line,STANFORDS JIM PLUNKETT?God help COLTS if GORE gets hurt.

But if we drafted a lot of offensive lineman, you would complain about the defense? Right?

NFL OL are just a tad too big for him to play NT, IMO. He is strong with 34 reps, hope it works out. At 319 lbs and better measurables, Malcolm Brown had more pass rush potential even if he was just a 1-gap NT.

OK, OK, I will let it go :)

yeah if we wanted a 1 gap NT should have just taken brown who was a 1st round talent since it was a need and would help more the a WR

yeah if we wanted a 1 gap NT should have just taken brown who was a 1st round talent since it was a need and would help more the a WR

youre complaining we took one offensive player compared to the other four defensive players we drafted

Colts need playmakers on Defense and got some solid fillers at this point. Of course we all hope we will land another steal like TY Hilton but I don't expect the Defense to be much better then last season. 

Maybe Mathis will help ? Werner and or Newsome get a little better ? Cole might help ? Second rounder might be an upgrade over Gordy ?