Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Walden Stabbed

backshoulderfade

Every guy should familiarize himself with The Hot Crazy Matrix! This should be mandatory viewing for all NFL players, especially the rookies. A lot of grief, suspicious house fires, criminal charges and even stab wounds could be prevented.

That video is the greatest! I shared it on my Facebook a while back and tagged my fiancée. Not a smart move on my part to tag her. Lol

So the walmart register person didnt find buying a bat and knife together shady?

I don't know if this is a serious comment or not but if it is, why would he/she?  Walmart sells knives and baseball bats, there is noting unusual baout a person buying the stuff the store sells.

I read through all of this to see if anyone said that.  I was going to post something similar.  Good job!!   :)

I was just going to add...ya cannot cut him twice :)

hahaha well I can't take all the credit....i saw it on the same thread on Stampedeblue and didn't see it here, so I figured it needed to be done :)

Wait what? Domestic violence by a female actually being reported? I'm surprised they aren't calling that woman "strong and brave" and Walden "weak and evil" like all the other cases similar to this started by females...smh... *waits for feminazis*...

You could buy rat poison, a duffel bag full of knives and gun powder, a wheelbarrow, a shovel, lime, a headstone, and OJ's book "If I did it" at Wal-Mart and they wouldn't be suspicious.

lmao!!! I've been on this forum since 2006 and this is my all-time favorite! You have now surpassed Bavanlan's "Jamaican Moratorium!"  :)

That video is the greatest! I shared it on my Facebook a while back and tagged my fiancée. Not a smart move on my part to tag her. Lol

What the hades is this guy in this video talking about? The danger zone, the unicorn zone, the crazy zone, the wife zone...Sounds like a huge permit fee with the city zoning commission to me. 

Fun zone? Isn't that self explanatory? As in, what the woman in question allows you to do at her discretion. Sometimes, being single & unattached does have it's advantages. 

What time does this guy need to be home to eat his mother's meatloaf dinner tonight?  :facepalm: