Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• And yet, didn’t the Colts pick up Paye's 5th year option?      Most posts here complain Paye isn’t a good enough pass rusher.  Now here you are saying he’s not a good enough run defender.      What do the Colts know about Paye that the fan base here does not appear to?    
    • Baseball is such a long season, so I know better than anyone to just give up on my team before mid-July. Here we are mid-July and the Cubs have won 4 in a row but now go to St. Louis for a 4-game set. I don't expect a sweep (that is asking way too much) but if we can get 3 out of 4 then we need to stay the course. We are currently a half game out of 3rd place behind the Pirates in the Central and 4 games behind the Cards for a WC spot. If the Cards tear us a new one like win all 4 or even 3 of 4, it's over then IMO. We need 3 of these to prove keeping this team together is worth it. 
    • I can’t remember what thread it was, but I posted some stats regarding our defensive line and Supes had actually came to the conclusion that Lewis should get more pass rush snaps (based on data).     And to be honest, I’m not sure how effective Paye is at stopping the run because he doesn’t show up in a positive way on a lot of these metrics.  Now I’m not saying he sucks, but he’s solid enough to where I think other ends on our team should get some snaps and see what we have.  Is it that Paye is the best run defending end we have and that’s why he gets majority of those snaps over others or are they trying to allow him to develop?   Idk, but I was ecstatic that we grabbed Latu because it meant Paye will fall back to a rotational player.  People disagreed with me, which is fine, but I’m sorry, Paye just doesn’t pop off the screen.  It’s the same with Pierce.  Some players just don’t pop and the metrics show that.     We’ll see.  I know Paye has improved every year he’s played.  But in this scheme, we need more.  Hoping that Paye indeeds prove me wrong because then it would mean we have more talent on the line.
  • Members

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 158

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,310

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 1,466

• csmopar

csmopar 16,370

• ponyboy

ponyboy 127

• AwesomeAustin