Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the colts first(next) free agent signing

That isn't a re-signing. Add the terms you'd expect too.

I know some of you won't like this thread but for those of us constantly refreshing (I know I will be for the next few weeks) it's something to do.

I'll start- Da'Norris Searcy- 4 years 22 million. Pls Grigson.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably will be resigning Adams, signing Fairley, maybe Searcy, hopefully Mcphee/Ngata or Knighton, Orakpo/Cole or insert whoever the pass rusher. Not sure what to say about Running Back.  Hopefully we can get Andre Johnson at WR.

Cut Trent Richardson so he becomes a FA and then sign him to a 5 year deal fully guaranteed.

But seriously....

Andre Johnson one year deal.

There's WAY too much demand for Andre Johnson to sign a 1-year deal with any team.

Wherever he goes he's likely getting two or three years.

Probably will be resigning Adams, signing Fairley, maybe Searcy, hopefully Mcphee/Ngata or Knighton, Orakpo/Cole or insert whoever the pass rusher. Not sure what to say about Running Back.  Hopefully we can get Andre Johnson at WR.

I haven't heard anything about McPhee, which is surprising.

I'm hoping McPhee, Knightin and Fairley. I wish Redding would return for one more season.

I'd love AJ as a Colt too..

After watching a few of those we were rumored to like go elsewhere (Suh, Gore, McCourty, etc), I'm feeling pretty confident we'll overpay pretty quickly for the obvious remaining targets - McPhee and Searcy.

McPhee: 4 years, $45 million, $20 million+ guaranteed.

Searcy:4 years, $25 million, $12 million guaranteed.

(Haven't looked too much at contracts recently, so those are spur of the moment stabs in the dark...)

There's WAY too much demand for Andre Johnson to sign a 1-year deal with any team.

Wherever he goes he's likely getting two or three years.

which is why I think the Texans are in no hurry to cut him. They are letting the WR market dry up in hopes someone will trade with them to make sure they get Johnson and never have him hit the open market.