Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl game thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable historic blunder.   Fair or not that will take some of the shine off Russell Wilson (and it wasn't really his fault).  Imagine if he had two consecutive SB wins -- but instead to have a SB loss.  Just heartbreaking for him.

And what an unbelievable high for Butler, the UDFA rookie who made the INT.  I can't believe  what I just saw. 

JbZLUCJ.gif

lmao

If there's one positive to take from NE winning, it's seeing that big mouth in tears instead of jabbering.

You sad, bro?

Also Lynch deserved the opportunity to run it home ftw. I don't give a rats about the rest of SEA but the guy played his butt off all year and they took it out of his hands.

This confirms it - the NFL is RIGGED!

That is the only explanation that makes sense after this game!

Superbowl with less than 1 minute to go and you make the dumbest call in superbowl history? Really?

Congratulations cheaters!!!!! You cheated and got away with it again! WTG!

Joe Cool never lost in the big game, and Tom "this isn't Isis" Brady has... and the team tucked and cheated all the way there. There is no doubt that Joe Montana will always be the best to play the qb position.b185c6cf468b5486dd80d68f57de76e0_crop_ex

Brady has been to more Super Bowls, won just as many AND he has better overall career stats. Get a clue.

Joe Cool never lost in the big game, and Tom "this isn't Isis" Brady has... and the team tucked and cheated all the way there. There is no doubt that Joe Montana will always be the best to play the qb position.

b185c6cf468b5486dd80d68f57de76e0_crop_ex

Yeah - never lost a SB.  And the game was tougher then.  Less rules to protect the QB. 

On the one yard line you throw the ball.  M. Lynch in the back field and they threw the ball.  If Seattle does not want M. Lynch the Colts need to be the first in line to sign him. I don't want to hear anything about Seattle O-Line. That O-line did not block any better than Colts O-line.  M. Lynch should be getting a call from Ryan within the week.

I don't care, they played a perfect game today. Overcame two turnovers that could have easily turned things upside down for them. 

They made that defense look worse than Green Bay did a few weeks back.

As much as I rag on these guys and have fun with pats fans on here, I can't say nothing now. Brady got ring #4, they got the 4th championship, and they played perfect today. They wanted it more.

They deserved it after playing like that today. I don't care about the past, they knocked out the #1 defense and made them look mediocre as hell for the entire 4th quarter. Too bad for Green Bay, cause after watching this game, I am sure the Packers would have gave New England a much more fun SB than this. 

Seattle's offensive woes totally came up. It did against Green Bay too where they turned the ball over 5 times and looked god awful until the final 5 minutes. 

At least Blount gets a ring now! Watched this guy in Tampa for a few years, always liked him. We have the Steelers to thank for giving New England another weapon, so thanks Steelers. Revis is another great player that deserved a ring today, hopefully it's enough for him to make the Hall of Fame in the future. 

I still can't believe this is the same Seattle team that destroyed Denver last year. As someone said last year "the Patriots wouldn't have laid down like that" well they didn't lay down today after being down by 10 points when it could have easily turned into a blow out. 

Remember, Brady threw an INT in the endzone in the first quarter. They could have easily been up by two scores, and Seattle had to play catch up all day. They really dominated this game. It would have been 35-24 had it not been for that one mistake. 

He lost games which is something Bradshaw & Montana never did in their runs... and there is nothing tainted about those runs either.

Poor argument. He went to more Super Bowls than Montana. Getting to the SB > getting knocked out in the playoffs, i.e. not making the SB (like Montana did).

Marshawn is a one-of-a-kind beast. He'd immediately change our team and could even bring us over the Pats hump.

Great player, but let's not be ludicrous. He'd open up our offense since he can run.......but can he STOP the run? We kinda need, ya know, a DEFENSE to win a championship and ours is a joke outside of Davis and Mathis.

Even if we  had ML, assuming everything else remains the same the Pats are a better team from head to toe. At best we're equal with them at a few things, but not superior at anything over them aside from our punter.

He 's actually damn good, but it's hard to defend that call.

Yeah, he's actually done a decent job.  But he had the win in the bag with Marshawn Lynch.  If you have Trent Richardson in your backfield, I can understand the hesitation to run it.  But with Lynch?  You run that ball 100 times out of 100