Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

What I find crazy is the pass play was designed to work the middle of the endzone where most of the traffic is. That's just plain stupid!

2nd and Goal, the best RB in the game and you throw.

You deserved to lose.

Gronk is a thug. Brady is a cheater! Bellicheak is preaches cheating. Oh well another season another cheater wins!

They had, what, how many downs to try to punch it in with Lynche!? Why did they not try that!? They had plenty of timeouts even! Unbelievable.

Worst play call in NFL history

I thought Flacco's end zone shot would be impossible to top, but Seattle just did it lol

Anyway, NE and SEA were unquestionably the two best teams in football. One of them had to win, but I was rooting for the meteor strike.

won 3 superbowls while spying on the opposition and now won one with deflating the balls, cheating prospers

Cheers for the company guys its 3 in the morning over here so Im going to bed to avoid the brady/bellichik love in ( with no mention of all their cheating of course)

Cheers for the company guys

Another tainted Super Bowl, and suspensions for all. A firing for Goodell with a party at the Kraft's place afterward. #wetpantsgate

goodell-pats.jpg

That was the WORST play call in the history of football EVER. I'm sick and in a state of disbelief. I cannot believe they ran a passing play when they have Marshawn Lynch.

The Patriots and classy will never belong in the same sentence.

I hate the Pats too, but that was bush league by the Seahawks

I wanna know the reason behind that playcall!!! Absolutely stupid!!! Seattle just let NE win that.No doubt Lynch punches that in.

and we though peps play calling was bad

It wasn't just bad, it was inexcusable.  They had 3 shots with Lynch and that is the play call by Bevelle.  Absolutely horrendous!

2nd and Goal, the best RB in the game and you throw.

You deserved to lose.

Lynch will probably want out of Seattle now.

Seattle blew that game, and just further proof that they had no business being there.

Packers would have gave New England a much better SB than that. Say what you want but the Patriots out played them that entire game, counting the turnovers Brady committed.

Seattle's offensive woes really came up in that game like it did a few weeks ago vs Green Bay.

That Fight at the End.   What a Perfect End to the Entire Fiasco the Past Two Weeks.

Good Job Guys.

I wanna know the reason behind that playcall!!! Absolutely stupid!!! Seattle just let NE win that.No doubt Lynch punches that in.

They handed off to Lynch a play before that happened and he got stopped.

No guarantee that he punches that in. 

Seattle literally handed them the Super Bowl. Seattle won the game, The game was over. Seattle is hoisting the Lombardi right now.

What in the world.

Worst play call in NFL history

I disagree. More like worst playcall in Pee-Wee leagues, K-12, college football, and NFL history.